Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

An Art-style Farmer For Quinoa Planting - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An Art-style Farmer For Quinoa Planting (249 Views)

The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Art-style Farmer For Quinoa Planting by ugoodmachine: 7:55am On May 17, 2019
My German client Michael is a careful, strict and humorous gentleman (he once purchased one small quinoa thresher from us).

The first time I communicated with him was through mail. His English is native. He stated everything in great detail. I can see that he is very careful and attentive in his work and life.

He is very gentleman. If he sends an email on Friday, he will always say Enjoy a great weekend! When I see this, I feel very warm, although I cannot rest on some weekends!

He is strict and has his own ideas. When he met some problems in using the thresher, he always proposed his own suggestion and improvement ideas.

His quinoa planting process is rigorous and scientific. He looks to be full of optimism and passion for this work.

I don't know what his previous work was (but when I watched his video for the second time, I knew ^-^). What is certain is that he just started planting quinoa last year. From finding an ideal land for planting, processing it manually without chemicals, then buying the seeds on the Internet, cultivating quinoa seedlings, and dividing them into three groups, then comparing the effects of the seedlings... Even hard work, will finally become easy and enjoyable in his films! In his own words: Everything is under control!

He is very good at making videos. His video is, in my opinion, a big movie! I especially like the video of land finding. I think it is better than the documentary of China Central Television! The attractive music, close-up view, the pleasant rhythm... I have to suspect that he was once a filmmaker before (of course now I know my guess is basically correct)!

He is also very humorous and sentimental like a writer, or an art-style farmer ^-^:
This is a season to burn stuff.
I sat back, and watched the past burn before me

In fact, he was just burning a bunch of dried branches!^-^

Having said so much, I found out that he is so powerful: he can make big movies; he can grow quinoa like a professional farmer; he can control various kinds of agri-machines (even those without instruction books); he can...

But the problem is coming. Why did he quit from TV industry but choose to grow quinoa? Maybe this is love! ^-^

Wish him a good luck!

Enjoy the big movies about his quinoa story from: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7MbP-1uE02QdpxuGcxdjww

(1) (Reply)

Soya Beans For Sale / Catfish Available At All Sizes... / Produce Commodity For Sell And Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.