Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? (5058 Views)

Cheap Land For Sale In New Creation Estate.mowe. Call: 08028229179. / 800sqm @ Ajayi Apata Estate by New SHOPRITE, Lekki (Recent Pics.) / Ambassage Properties Limited: Property Survey Questionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? by adyr: 3:41am On Sep 24, 2010
How many people out there in this forum subscribed to the numerous land purchase programs of this organisation or their peers?
We have heard many of the wonderful stories and plan, seen beautiful, mouth watering pictures that dazzle the eyes and stir up gratifying imaginations.
How many people subscribed, paid, didnt get any land allocation and the companies are still holding on to their funds?
It makes you wonder why the Company should hold on to your funds when they are not licensed financial institutions.

Or is this another pyramid scheme?

1 Like

Re: Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? by Bigbums: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
I've fully paid 2 plots of land from New Creation Properties Ltd but yet to receive my land allocation till date.
Re: Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? by bluezeski(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
Bigbums: I've fully paid 2 plots of land from New Creation Properties Ltd but yet to receive my land allocation till date.

500k for the 2! can u imagine the cheats!!!
bluezeski:

after paying N1.2m for two plots, i had a situation and asked them to re-purchase it from me,, they were offering me 500k for the 2! can u imagine the cheats!!!
Re: Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? by yemmyyy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
i also subscribed to their covenant garden estate. till now I've not heard from the company since 2010. the integrity of that company is at stake since they could not reach their customers or publish on their website the allocations they have done till date. anybody with any information on this matter can post suggestion or comment

1 Like

Re: Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? by abbey134: 2:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

I thought I am the only one struggling to come to terms with the attitude and poor customer service by this company.

I have bought a plot of land from New Creations since 2005, and only with much pressure through several emails and telephone calls made to the owner who has never been in the office for a single day since 2009 that I was able to get a land allocated to myself.

Hold-on
Did I said that a land allocated to myself? YES. The land was allocated to myself according to the letter issued by the company only for me to find out on my visit to the estate for physical allocation that there is no where I can access the said plot of land because there is no road that leads to the plot of land and even the Site Engineer/Surveyor was not able to locate or take me to the said land.

We are now in August 2015, 10 years after paying for the said plot of land but without getting any land from the company.

I reckon and believe that the company owner/management are just collecting money from the public on a said project and diverting the money to somewhere else.

What a shame with the status and caliber of the owner.
Re: Owed By New Creation Properties Limited (ncpl) Or Peer? by favprec12(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please has anyone heard for them? My Uncle who bought from Covenant estate since 2009 is now in Nigeria and all our efforts to get their contact proof abortive as their Nos are switched off

(1) (Reply)

Dry Residential Land For Immediate Development With C Of O. Ajah. Safeway Area. / Amuwo-odofin Building Plans / Pictures:Well Finished 5 Bedroom Duplex With Pent House For Sale @ Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.