Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Get Weekly Alerts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Weekly Alerts (226 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Weekly Alerts by nayduyb: 8:43am On May 17, 2019
We work what works��‍♀�.
The Longrich way to Better life, Better future.

My advice to everyone here is get started.

Our team is committed to training you. You learn and earn.

I'm glad I started my Longrich journey despite my fears such as will it work, what if I don't have the result the other person had, what of my current job, I don't have time, the other biz I did didn't work out, where will I find people? etc...

We are on a journey. And I've found out the path gets brighter with each step.

Thankful for the support and knowledge of my team members. I get to learn from them.

Oh by the way today is Thursday and we got paid for activities on our team. Next Thursday is another pay day and so is the Every Thursday thereafter���.

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Product Online / Join Long Rich Multinational / How To Get Scholarship Support And Business Grant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.