Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH (513 Views)

Love We Should Practice / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by Shepherd00: 9:55am On May 17, 2019
What is Love?
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by ABCthings: 10:02am On May 17, 2019
Shepherd00:
What is Love?
Help me ask him.
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2019
Shepherd00:
What is Love?
use dictionary or google
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by Shepherd00: 11:09am On May 17, 2019
dxpen6ivofficial:
use dictionary or google
Lolzz, I thought you wanted a discussion, it's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

Will I be having a discussion with a dictionary?
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by Shepherd00: 11:12am On May 17, 2019
ABCthings:
Help me ask him.
He said I shd ask the dictionary. Most of us can't define Love, we just talk abt the attributes of Love but what makes us exhibit those attributes we don't know.
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by Shepherd00: 11:14am On May 17, 2019
@dxpen6ivofficial Those people in that picture are the unbelievers who love more us Christisns?
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lolzz, I thought you wanted a discussion, it's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

Will I be having a discussion with a dictionary?
forget Logic, when we preach love your neighbor as yourself, what is the love
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by Shepherd00: 11:17am On May 19, 2019
dxpen6ivofficial:
forget Logic, when we preach love your neighbor as yourself, what is the love
The Hell?You are reversing my question back to me?

I believe that was the question I asked you.
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

The Hell?You are reversing my question back to me?

I believe that was the question I asked you.
come for private lectures then, you have a long way to go
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by Shepherd00: 5:51pm On May 19, 2019
dxpen6ivofficial:
come for private lectures then, you have a long way to go
You are so dense
Re: LETS PRACTICALIZE THE LOVE WE PREACH by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Father, This Government Must Favour Me / Rape Allegation Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army / Photos: Is Wearing Cap On The Pulpit Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.