Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide (2121 Views)

Evangelist Calls Out Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke For Dressing Like A Gangster / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by NaijaCelebrity: 10:06am On May 17, 2019
Pastor E.A Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide

Recently a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) committed suicide after battling with depression over his difficulties to sort out his accommodation issues, the General Overseer Son of RCCG, Leke Adeboye took to his Instagram page to react to sad news.

See his reaction below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/17/pastor-e-a-adeboye-son-leke-reacts-to-the-death-of-rccg-member-who-committed-suicide/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by vizkiz: 10:15am On May 17, 2019
I mean... After singing endlessly in churches and serving God. He ends up going straight to hell...

That is just fücked

1 Like

Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by LearnITsmash(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2019
This leke is one of the most senseless he goat I have seen in a long time undecided insensitive clown tongue spits

3 Likes

Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by Houseofglam7(f): 11:22am On May 17, 2019
Someone tell that hot air balloon to STFU
Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by festacman(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2019
First, this is highly insensitive from a man whose needs are adequately taken care of from childhood to adulthood by other people's tithes, first fruit offerings, seed sowing offerings, etc

Second, this is arrogantly judgemental from one should know that God judges the heart and intentions as opposed to human beings' jaundiced judgement of only actions.

4 Likes

Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by Ciaos: 11:47am On May 17, 2019
All they do in the church is use people to carry out different works they ought to pay people to do, and they will brainwash them with "your reward is in heaven". I don't blame them,na people way dey do the work for free I blame.
Indirectly saying that the late chorister was mentally deraged... So na mad people dey sing for their church... Yeye dey smell.
Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2019
Personally I still don't know why this issue is attributed or specially linked to the church, why?

people just love to link unnecessary things to anything at the top, all in the name of gaining more attentions.

and they have forgotten that its those bloggers that are looking for more traffics for their site.

let's wise up!!!

My opinion tho....
Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 17, 2019
The heir to the throne. Defending family biz. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by Akshow: 12:34pm On May 17, 2019
insensitive he goat.
Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by Auladimeji(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2019
vizkiz:
I mean... After singing endlessly in churches and serving God. He ends up going straight to hell...

That is just fücked
Na pastors dey go hell pass because majorities lives hypocritical life
Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2019
I think he was insensitive on this. Just look at the way he is even talking. mtcheeew
Re: Pst. Adeboye Son, Leke Reacts To The Death Of RCCG Member Who Committed Suicide by sweetrace(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
MAXIMAL123:
Personally I still don't know why this issue is attributed or specially linked to the church, why?

people just love to link unnecessary things to anything at the top, all in the name of gaining more attentions.

and they have forgotten that its those bloggers that are looking for more traffics for their site.

let's wise up!!!

My opinion tho....

Probably because the guy sang in the church. The welfare department should have helped him. In biblical times, Christians had one purse so everyone’s needs would be met. None would lack anything. I know of churches that have helped members with the accommodation wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Simi Shows Off Her Succulent Boobs & Thighs On IG / Russian Instagram Influencer Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead In Suitcase / BBNaija: Bambam And Elozonam Featured In A Hilarious Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.