Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

A-z Of Export And Export Resources - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Export And Export Resources (785 Views)

Customs Suspension Of Export Of Wood And Allied Product And Ban On Charcoal 2021 / Red Hibiscus Flower (zobo) Of Export Quality Available. / Start A Rice Farm Today: The A-Z Of Rice Cultivation In Nigeria (DIY). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 10:59am On May 17, 2019
It is my pleasure to introduce you to my bundle and cocktail of export training materials and resources which I tagged export university and kit.it is loaded to the brim with materials that I bought worth over 30k but I am giving it out at 5k so that everybody can afford it
� DETAILED CONTEMPORARY STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
�DETAILED METHODS OF PAYMENT IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
�COSTING AND PRICING OF EXPORT PRODUCTS
�EXPORT LEGAL ISSUES
�UNDERSTANDING EXPORT MARKET
�BITTER KOLA EXPORT EBOOK
�MANUAL ON EXPORT OF BITTER KOLA IN NIGERIA
HOMEBASE EXPORT MANUAL
�SAMPLE EXPORT DOCUMENTS AND TEMPLATE LIKE EXPORT PROPOSAL,PROFORMA INVOICE,COMMERCIAL INVOICE,QUOTATION ETC
Over 375 Foreign Contacts of Genuine Buyers in USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA
This list is already categories into:
1. Contacts of Foreign Over 375 Foreign Contacts of Genuine Buyers in USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA
1. Contacts of Foreign Restaurants: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
2. Contacts of Foreign Local Markets: These are Local market sellers of African ingredients abroad. They are market for medium scale exporters.
3. Contacts of Wholesalers or Suppliers: These are suppliers that need African products in very large quantity. They are markets for large export.
4. List of Genuine Registered Exporters In Nigeria: There are over 1,035 contacts of registered exporters in Nigeria.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by errors again!!!
6. Genuine Undisclosed URLs where you can get foreign buyers aside from Alibaba.
The export market is even larger than Nigeria economy.
What you will get is not an address of the foreign buyer but their full contact, like their:
Physical address that can be verified by Google map
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites
I will also give you a website where you will genuine foreign buyer update request. By this, I mean you will see the buyer’s request as he is making them on the website. It is always updated with buyer’s request.
: It also contains sample and template of export documents like export proposal, proforma invoice and the rest
How to know genuine foreign buyers
EBook on bitter kola export
Contemporary step by step guide to export business
Detailed methods of payment in international business
And many more
Pay N5000 into this account GTB 0042932706
AYODELE, OLANIYI
Private chat me your payment details and email address to get the kit: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
2. Contacts of Foreign Local Markets: These are Local market sellers of African ingredients abroad. They are market for medium scale exporters.
3. Contacts of Wholesalers or Suppliers: These are suppliers that need African products in very large quantity. They are markets for large export.
4. List of Genuine Registered Exporters In Nigeria: There are over 1,035 contacts of registered exporters in Nigeria.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by series again!!!
6. Genuine Undisclosed URLs where you can get foreign buyers aside from Alibaba.
What you will get is not an address of the foreign buyer but their full contact, like their:
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites
I will also give you a website where you will genuine foreign buyer update request. By this, I mean you will see the buyer’s request as he is making them on the website. It is always updated with buyer’s request.

AYODELE, OLANIYI
Private chat me on WhatsApp 08050761678 or call 08185385212

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND YOU CAN PAY AFTER SERVICE
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by pahoehoe: 1:39pm On May 17, 2019
wengerman:
It is my pleasure to introduce you to my bundle and cocktail of export training materials and resources which I tagged export university and kit.it is loaded to the brim with materials that I bought worth over 30k but I am giving it out at 5k so that everybody can afford it
� DETAILED CONTEMPORARY STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
�DETAILED METHODS OF PAYMENT IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
�COSTING AND PRICING OF EXPORT PRODUCTS
�EXPORT LEGAL ISSUES
�UNDERSTANDING EXPORT MARKET
�BITTER KOLA EXPORT EBOOK
�MANUAL ON EXPORT OF BITTER KOLA IN NIGERIA
HOMEBASE EXPORT MANUAL
�SAMPLE EXPORT DOCUMENTS AND TEMPLATE LIKE EXPORT PROPOSAL,PROFORMA INVOICE,COMMERCIAL INVOICE,QUOTATION ETC
Over 375 Foreign Contacts of Genuine Buyers in USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA
1. Contacts of Foreign Over 375 Foreign Contacts of Genuine Buyers in USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA
1. Contacts of Foreign Restaurants: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by errors again!!!
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites
: It also contains sample and template of export documents like export proposal, proforma invoice and the rest
How to know genuine foreign buyers
EBook on bitter kola export
Contemporary step by step guide to export business
Detailed methods of payment in international business
And many more
AYODELE, OLANIYI
Private chat me your payment details and email address to get the kit: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by series again!!!
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites

AYODELE, OLANIYI
Private chat me on WhatsApp 08050761678 or call 08185385212

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND YOU CAN PAY AFTER SERVICE
Wow!!! This is really good and I must commend you for coming forward with this. Are you aware that many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded in their course of exporting commodities to foreign countries? Do you know why? It is because they know next to nothing about export operations, management, documentation and the best method of getting paid by the foreign buyers of heir products. To build your capacity on export trade, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 6:31pm On May 20, 2019
wow
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 9:08am On May 23, 2019
good morning everybody
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 8:11am On May 30, 2019
morning
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
go into export now
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by Tectono: 4:43pm On May 30, 2019
wengerman:
go into export now
Yes, it is very important to go into export trade because very soon, our oil will become useless. Click on the link on my signature to master how to start export business and succeed without being defrauded.
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
z
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
still available
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
50% price cut
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by TTGIL: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
[center]HOW YOU CAN EXPORT AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS[/center]

Following the recent resolve by the Nigerian government to give more support to agro-allied products, the costs of exporting farm produce and other related products from Nigeria will be favourable, thereby making the export market for agro-allied products more promising.

Export business is very profitable and the earning potential will only increase in the coming years. This is a golden opportunity for the smart entrepreneur to key in and prosper.

This post is to encourage and guide industrialists, businessmen and individuals to invest in exporting our products so as to grow the country’s export index, create jobs, and in the long run stabilize Nigeria’s economy.

To increase your chances of success in agricultural export business, you need some hands-on training. In export business, the devil is in the details. Details is what you need. It will cost you but you will be thankful for it.

Here is a step by step guide on how to start your own agricultural export business in Nigeria

1. Make research and draw up a business plan
A business plan is critical not only as a road map to your business success, as no business succeeds without adequate planning, but as a basic requirement to secure export loan from banks, financial institutions and government bodies. Your business plan should include details like:
What to export?
Which product is in high demand outside Nigeria, and is readily available in Nigeria?
Is the demand for the goods high enough to be worth going into the business?
How do I establish foreign contacts and customers so as to quickly sell my goods?

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/2490/export-agricultural-products#ixzz65jERxdQi
Re: A-z Of Export And Export Resources by wengerman: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
40% covid 19 discount

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Spiced Oven Dried Fish / Buy Ginger Split Dry Large Quantity, Leave Ur Contact Here. / *how To Treat Coccidiosis Diseases Organically With Herbs And Others Things You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.