Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career (29654 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by dachiwater: 11:12am On May 17, 2019
DJ Cuppy who is currently in Ghana to promote her single titled ‘Abena’ featuring Ghana’s Kwesi Arthur, Nigeria Ceeza Milli and Shaydee, revealed that she is not ready to marry as it will slow down her career. The Nigerian entertainer who featured in the Starr Drive with KOD and Cookie Tee on Thursday, further revealed that she doesn't feel comfortable being referred to as a female DJ.

According to her, she did not look up to any female DJ when she started building her brand, and no other DJ does the job better than her. On the rivalry between Ghanaian and Nigerian music, DJ Cuppy stated that Nigerian music was inspired by Ghanaian music, and so must be acknowledged as such.

DJ Cuppy who also revealed on the show that she is not ready to get married as it will slow down her career, said “I am not ready to marry and have kids now because it will slow down my career.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-am-not-ready-to-marry-it-will-slow-down-my-career-dj-cuppy/

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by dachiwater: 11:12am On May 17, 2019
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16am On May 17, 2019
Marriage will slow down your non existent career?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Husband, where are you? cry angry

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Greystone: 11:42am On May 17, 2019
Cuppy now forming “I don’t want to marry “ since Anthony Joshua rejected her. grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Ciaos: 12:02pm On May 17, 2019
When a woman says this,it means no serious man in her life... Vacancy!!!!!!!

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Gudiza(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2019
Which career?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by BULGNAIRA(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2019
grin angry angry cheesy
she meant career or carrier
b3cos i dont understand

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by godlyguy(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Zombiekiller010: 3:00pm On May 17, 2019
Self consolation

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by KAHBOOM: 3:00pm On May 17, 2019
Lols cheesy

Why should u?when ur Fada is otedola dollar the great provider.U can marry any man of ur choice and turn him to a house wife whenever u are ready.Na gels wey no get money dey find redy made man like Ned Nwoko dem go marry undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Andyblaze: 3:01pm On May 17, 2019
She's still too young

Anyways see what I did about depression - https://www.nairaland.com/5192591/new-music-nairaland-artiste-andy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2019
Who even takes this Afonja DJ seriously

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 17, 2019
Wch career is she talking about grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Ibcrown(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2019
Lol

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by osuofia2(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2019
enemies above, they never wished Cuppy well because of her papa get money but na God do am for her

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by omocalabar(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Marriage will slow down your non existent career?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Husband, where are you? cry angry
stop hating

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by davibid: 3:02pm On May 17, 2019
Please who is she ?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by mimilogistics: 3:02pm On May 17, 2019
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by flex04(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2019
The level at which feminists this days dey use confuse me eeh

if we don't call you female DJ, what then should we use undecided undecided

What Married Couples Can Learn from WhatsApp Groups
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Auxtin85(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2019
Which of the career, DJ or singing? As far as I know, no career
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by shineeye1: 3:03pm On May 17, 2019
dachiwater:
DJ Cuppy who is currently in Ghana to promote her single titled ‘Abena’ featuring Ghana’s Kwesi Arthur, Nigeria Ceeza Milli and Shaydee, revealed that she is not ready to marry as it will slow down her career. The Nigerian entertainer who featured in the Starr Drive with KOD and Cookie Tee on Thursday, further revealed that she doesn't feel comfortable being referred to as a female DJ.

According to her, she did not look up to any female DJ when she started building her brand, and no other DJ does the job better than her. On the rivalry between Ghanaian and Nigerian music, DJ Cuppy stated that Nigerian music was inspired by Ghanaian music, and so must be acknowledged as such.

DJ Cuppy who also revealed on the show that she is not ready to get married as it will slow down her career, said “I am not ready to marry and have kids now because it will slow down my career.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-am-not-ready-to-marry-it-will-slow-down-my-career-dj-cuppy/

Not ready to marry
Not ready for kids
Ever ready for fvck..
You will slow down your destiny!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by ntyce(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
Did she just say Ghanian music inspired Naija music?

She must have been fed rotten banku

20 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by MrPresident1: 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by sunnyside16(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
Very well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by ishawlar: 3:05pm On May 17, 2019
Marry or no marry waytin be my own dere
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by BLUEJAYY: 3:06pm On May 17, 2019
Why would you even want to get married and have kids in this catastrophic, unpredictable world?

Doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by dangotesmummy: 3:07pm On May 17, 2019
Nobody ask you question and you don't owe anyone explanation on how you decide to live your life.don't give Nigerians and frustrated trolls opportunity to insult you because that's what they're good at.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by GOFRONT(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2019
I kuku dey fear marriage
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by henryadex(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2019
She will realize when menopause sets in that her decision isn't the best.

You dont need go far for your graduation gowns need.
Call: 08058584502 08028370836

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Abused Nigerian Celebrities Of The Year / Photos From Annie Idibia 34th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.