Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Blac Chyna Finally Opens Up On Numerous Cosmetic Procedures She Has Done On Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blac Chyna Finally Opens Up On Numerous Cosmetic Procedures She Has Done On Her (498 Views)

Cosmetic Procedures 101: Understanding Dermal Fillers / Blac Chyna's Sex Tape Which Leaked Today Is The Hottest Gist On The Internet Rig / Bootylicious Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves In VERY Revealing Bikini Shoot -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Finally Opens Up On Numerous Cosmetic Procedures She Has Done On Her by naija4african(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2019
US model, Blac Chyna has finally spoken about the numerous cosmetic procedures she has done on her body

The mother of two was on Wednesday's episode of The Wendy Williams Show, and she spoke candidly about her plastic surgery past.

When asked by host Wendy Williams if her butt is "natural," Chyna, whose real name is Angela Renee White, admitted that she had "something done" after the birth of her daughter, Dream, in November 2016.

"I went and got something done. I got lipo, because after I had Dream, it was, like, out of control. So I had some of it taken out," she confessed.

For more click here: https://www.naija4african.ml/2019/05/blac-chyna-finally-opens-up-on-numerous.html

(1) (Reply)

Fans react after A pretty Girl Ask A Guy Out On Twitter (pic) / The Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Russia By Garba Shehu / One Half Of Your Kin Is Being An Ass On Ylilauta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.