Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested (634 Views)

Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested by GistmoreNG: 12:01pm On May 17, 2019
GistMore.com

The Nigerian man believed to be the main suspect in the murder of a Nurse in Malaysia, was arrested yesterday and taken to the Sepang Court Complex today.

Oluwajuwon Gilbert Alowonle had been on the run since the murder of Serdang Hospital head nurse, Siti Kharina Mohd Kamaruddin. .

Two other suspects, a Pakistani man and a Nigerian woman have also been arrested in connection with the case.

Siti Kharina’s bloodied body was found in her rented condominium in Cyberjaya on Wednesday.

The married mother-Of-three was reported missing on May 8, 2019. She was found with slash wounds on her chest, neck and head. A CCTV captured the moment Oluwajuwon exited her apartment.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/wanted-nigerian-suspected-of-murdering-malaysian-nurse-finally-arrested

Re: Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested by GistmoreNG: 12:01pm On May 17, 2019
kiss
Re: Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested by Sunofgod(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2019
Name checked..... Didn't even bother reading the full article.
Re: Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 17, 2019
Skull Miners Creed.

I am a Skull miner
It is not my choice to be one
But my cone head comes with many problems.

I pledge to mine skull wherever I may be,
Regardless of the obstacles, skull must be mined.

With, guns, knives, poison OR even table spoon,
I will ensure professionalism in the execution of
my skull mining.

East, West, North or South skull mining shall remain
the primary source of my income.

So help me skulls.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:23pm On May 17, 2019
angry cry Bastard sad Rot in jail, omo radarada
Re: Wanted Nigerian Suspected Of Murdering Malaysian Nurse, Finally Arrested by FhukaFhuka: 5:42pm On May 17, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Two students reportedly shot as students go on rampage in Caleb University / Nigerians Have formed A New Mafia Group In Italy / (MUST WATCH) Sold For Sex In Libya - Real Life Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.