Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours (1068 Views)

An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other / DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours by Saadu207: 12:26pm On May 17, 2019
Edunjobi Ayoola, a fresh Student of Osun State University has showed her sincere gratitude to the general public for helping her raise her Fees.

Ayoola who was at the risk of loosing her studentship due to lack of funds and financial problems had reached out to the general public for assistance for the payment of her fees(250,000Naira) yesterday.

News reached us at A2satsBlog at the early hour of today to ascertain that the fund has been raised by many Big-hearted Nigerians.
Showing her gratitude, Ayoola and her supportive classmates (LLB1) said a big thank you to everyone who supported the movement of saving her career.

This would surely go a long way.
Thanks everyone, we really appreciate.
Uniosun

source:
http://www.a2satsblog.com/2019/05/breaking-uniosun-100l-student-happy-to.html?m=1

Re: UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 17, 2019
Why is it only Afonja students that beg for school fees.

Like even here on NL only Yoloba people beg for money and engage in fraud?!

Is it that they lack any sense of personal pride from self sufficiency?

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours by KingOfallOsu: 1:20pm On May 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Your comments reek of Bigotry and fallacy

It is not like you are contributing to help anyone and those that contribute don't complain to you. Shut the fuucck up and face your own life.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours by marshalcarter: 3:40am On May 18, 2019
ya wehcumgrin
Re: UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours by hausadreturn(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2019
lonelygem:

Congratulations to her.
You should be ready to run this fee payment campaign for the next 5 years of her graduation. My question is, why Uniosun of all Universities that offer Law? Why not OAU or any other cheaper but academically dignified institution? Take it or leave it, it would have been better she backed out of the admission knowing the financial restlessness she might suffer sustaining the admission without a reliable sponsor at such expensive University. You are lucky to raise the fee this time, who knows what Nigerian economy would turn to towards the tail end of Buhari administration.. "shit Wey go smell, Na from mess person de know" I'd rather advise you advise her the way parents would advise a child he or she loves.
Its not too late, if she is serious and confident in herself with good determinations she can forfeit this admission and get into OAU where they pay less than 50k as school fees next year.

I may be wrong oh, but my humble opinion sha.
This is what I keep wondering. You see students with no means of income going to schools that pay high.
These schools usually have not enough hostels and the student will thus, have to incur huge costs getting accommodation off campus.

Although oau is more than 50k for 100 Level students, but subsequently, the student will end up paying less than 30k from 200L and above. And as person wey no get money, will stay in the hostel where they pay less than 4k.

In oau for example, 250k is enough for tuition and hostel fee for 5 years...
More money will just go for books, law clothes and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I don't know what is wrong.
Is it a lack of information or what?
Re: UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours by Nobody: 10:20am On May 18, 2019
hausadreturn:
This is what I keep wondering. You see students with no means of income going to schools that pay high.
These schools usually have not enough hostels and the student will thus, have to incur huge costs getting accommodation off campus.

Although oau is more than 50k for 100 Level students, but subsequently, the student will end up paying less than 30k from 200L and above. And as person wey no get money, will stay in the hostel where they pay less than 4k.

In oau for example, 250k is enough for tuition and hostel fee for 5 years...
More money will just go for books, law clothes and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I don't know what is wrong.
Is it a lack of information or what?
Seeking admission in many federal universities in Nigeria is competitive hence many opt in for state
Re: UNIOSUN 100L Student Thanks Nigerians For Helping Raise Her Fees Under 24hours by femi4: 12:25pm On May 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

May be its because your tribe don't know the value of education

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Graduates As Overall Best Student From LASU With A 4.9 CGPA / Fce- Abeokuta Acceptance Fee / UNILORIN Withholds Geologist’s Certificate 24 Years After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.