Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! (1765 Views)

Tech Community For Devs And Techies / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. / [Career Post] "What Are My Chances Of Getting A Job As A Web Developer?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by mpossicon: 12:44pm On May 17, 2019
At [url]Getdev.co[/url] we outsource developers for big companies and startups

And we help developers get jobs from junior to senior levels,for full-time,remote and contract jobs..

Ni matter your stack and how little you know,there are opportuinities for you

[url]Getdev.co[/url]

And we also in affiliation with [url]Yase.io[/url]
interested in just side gigs?
then[url] Yase.io [/url] is the place for you..

signup and bid for jobs [url]Yase.io[/url]
Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by mpossicon: 1:49pm On May 17, 2019
https://getdev.co/jobs/57397/advance-backend-developer

Advanced Backend Developer (.NET)
Lagos, Nigeria
₦ 480000 - ₦ 510000
Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by kensmoney(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2019
For the past 10 months that I sign up, I have been applying for Junior full stack developer, I HV not gotten any invitation for interview, I have done all the necessary things, my profile is up to date. Wat is going on @ getdev

1 Like

Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by mpossicon: 10:45am On May 20, 2019
You know we hire for companies and your c.v might not meet the requirements.
My advise is to work hard to move from Junior to Intermediate as the opportunities are larger for intermediate to senior.
Thanks
Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:44am On May 22, 2019
mpossicon:
My advise is to work hard to move from Junior to Intermediate as the opportunities are larger for intermediate to senior.
Thanks
I'm very sure you yourself is jobless
Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by KingRabota: 12:32pm On May 22, 2019
Guy mek I no lie for you , this your word wicked !
but the most painful part is that its most probably true
modestbrowser:

2 Likes

Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by mpossicon: 1:21pm On May 22, 2019
modestbrowser:

How do you define Jobless sir?
Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by mpossicon: 10:50am On May 30, 2019
Follow @getdevco on twitter to get latest job updates.

signup on https://getdev.co/ to make the process faster
Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by mpossicon: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Working Arrangement: Full time
Role is Program Manager
Experience: Senior
Pay: 300,000 - 500,000 NGN
Apply Here: https://getdev.co/jobs/57436/senior-project-manager
Re: Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! by Alexjossy009(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
mpossicon:
Thanks

Are you available for hire?
Can I see your portfolio
Chat on whatsapp 08104787680

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineering Training Bootcamp In Abuja / I Need The Answer To This C++ Assignment By Saturday Please / HELP! Wanna Learn Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.