Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) (61319 Views)

Master KG Ft. Burna Boy- Jerusalema Remix Lyrics With English Translation / Naira Marley- Aye (lyrics With English Translation) / Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Mike008(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2019
Me

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Naijageak(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2019
Finally the admin has unblock me.
Nairaland sweet shall.
But why banning me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by chris31(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2019
Crystalworld:
It’s high time we realize that we are not practicing democracy in this country, no freedom of speech, you don’t have a right as a citizen.

Who arrested Buhari when he was inciting violence during his presidential campaign in 2015.

the man who named his dog buhari he was immediately arrested and detained his dog was also killed.

F**king Hypocrist

Go to hell lazy youth
U think that it's only Naira Marley that is into online fraud bah? If u can't use ur head Efcc will use it for u
Only Stupid people like u will be bragging over an illegal deals
Sense fall on u bro

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Hoodbilonia: 6:32pm On May 17, 2019
MADCM
Much
Awaited
Day
Must
Come
Monday

Meet u in court
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2019
Catchfirez:
No freedom of speech.
Nobody stopped him from talking... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Banter1(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2019
SugarMuffin:
I'm not even interested, he used his mouth to destroy himself, even those that has been doing it since have been keeping their heads, he was now doing as if he's Deputy Jesus, glorifying fraud and making waves on Instagram, making legit hustlers look like they don't know what they are doing, na God catch you, it's not everything you see you must talk about, or everything you hear, especially in a country like this, where are the one supporting him?Davido don hide him head, zlatan has rejected him too, even olamide that quoted his post, where are they? Can they go to efcc's office to protest? No, the best they can do is to shout 'free marley' idiots angry
why bring JESUS into this nonsense talk? kids of nowadays though.
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Alonicus05: 7:15pm On May 17, 2019
Crystalworld:
It’s high time we realize that we are not practicing democracy in this country, no freedom of speech, you don’t have a right as a citizen.

Who arrested Buhari when he was inciting violence during his presidential campaign in 2015.

the man who named his dog buhari he was immediately arrested and detained his dog was also killed.

F**king Hypocrist

i no know wetin to tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Crystalworld(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
chris31:

Go to hell lazy youth
U think that it's only Naira Marley that is into online fraud bah? If u can't use ur head Efcc will use it for u
Only Stupid people like u will be bragging over an illegal deals
Sense fall on u bro

What are u even saying?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2019
The boy is a very stupid and foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Legendguru: 8:22pm On May 17, 2019
oh
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by Yahoogirl: 8:26pm On May 17, 2019
No be everything person suppose write for social media. Hope the right lessons have been learnt.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by jaskybaba: 9:59pm On May 17, 2019
invest NGN 2000 and get NGN 16000 in 48 hours... Ask me how... whatsapp me 09034487661

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by aspirebig: 11:07pm On May 17, 2019
Why not use the same energy to sing against fraud?

The guy is obviously promoting Yahoo. Too bad and his management was writing super story.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by kingxsamz(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2019
naijaobi:
Stupid boy. By the time EFCC feed am with soured egusi soup and rice for 6 months straight, even Gmail go dey fear am to talk grin grin

grin
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by iyanumicheal27(m): 4:55am On May 18, 2019
It hurts me deeply to see how the authorities decide to punish Naira Marley just to serve as a scape goat for others. It's not fair at all. EFCC is been partial and are bent on destroying him angry
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by IAmTobore(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2019
There is nothing wrong with the song. Maybe he did something else. In the past, artistes have sang songs that are far worse than this. People like Olu maintain who sang "yahoozee", and Kelly handsome who sang "Maga don pay" were not touched when they sang theirs, so why should Naira Marley's be different?
EFCC is just doing eye service.
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by royalamour(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2019
Crystalworld:

F**king Hypocrist

so because that happened, the government should let these idiots continue to tarnish our image?

I can't even work for foreigners with ease. In fact they don't want to do anything with Nigerians.

This is bad.
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by West601(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2019
#Free Naira Marley#
just say person sing say is he a Yahoo boy dem arrest am ,Las las 9ja na scam, Ghana police for arrest shatta wale wen e sing say if him na SAKAWA(Yahoo) boy say na him life and him dey like am
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by crowley(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
SugarMuffin:
I'm not even interested, he used his mouth to destroy himself, even those that has been doing it since have been keeping their heads, he was now doing as if he's Deputy Jesus, glorifying fraud and making waves on Instagram, making legit hustlers look like they don't know what they are doing, na God catch you, it's not everything you see you must talk about, or everything you hear, especially in a country like this, where are the one supporting him?Davido don hide him head, zlatan has rejected him too, even olamide that quoted his post, where are they? Can they go to efcc's office to protest? No, the best they can do is to shout 'free marley' idiots angry

Free #aira Marley angry
Re: Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) by booksrite(f): 4:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Finally the admin has unblock me. Nairaland sweet shall. But why banning me?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.