Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

South African Study Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South African Study Visa (262 Views)

How i Got an African Study Abroad Scholarship Today / Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Study Visa by emmdii: 1:58pm On May 17, 2019
Please I need help on this. I have a friend that applied for study visa in South Africa and was refused on the basis that there's no strong proof that the sponsor is willing and will continue to sponsor him and also no strong proof of relationship with sponsor, but gave an option for an appeal within 10 working days.
What are the required documents to take for the appeal.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Best University For Graduate Program In Comp.sci International Students / Invigilator Berates Student For Submitting His Script With His Left Hand / Please Your Advice Is highly Needed On Choice Of Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.