Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

“Free Online Business Consulting” - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / “Free Online Business Consulting” (672 Views)

I Need Updated Avantage Business Consulting Wordpress Theme / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Online Business Fail / Free Download: These Tools Will Help You Build Online Business Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Free Online Business Consulting” by emekrus(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2019
Hello Dear,
So you want to start up an online business soon… And if I may guess—you’re probably about to start up any of these online businesses:
• Blogging
• Information Marketing
• Web Design/Development
• E-Commerce
• Internet Real Estate
• Online Survey
• Advert Website
• Cryptocurrency Trading
• Forex Trading
• Binary options
• Online Fixed Odds
• Social Media Advertising Services
• Bulk SMS
• Affiliate Marketing
• Jumia Marketing
• Online Print on Demand Publishing

Which of them are you planning to invest your time and hard-earned money into?
As you are about to make that investment, how much reliable and authoritative information do you have about that online business?
Have you consulted with a professional, with a good experience in online business and investment?
The fact that someone is succeeding in a business does not automatically mean you’ll also succeed if you just jump in. There are many factors that ensure success in different kinds of online businesses…

Read This

A few months back, a young man contacted us to develop a website similar to a particular business website for him. But when he was asked about the business model and how he intends to run the business profitably, he didn’t even have the faintest idea.

When my partner discovered he didn’t know what he was about to venture into, he told him to go and come back for consultation. We could have gone ahead to negotiate the web development fee and developed it for him…

But rather he was told to go and come back for free consultation before starting up with the website development.

Apart from this particular young man’s experience, over the years, I had also seen many online business enthusiasts waste their time and hard-earned money on different online adventures. With very little or nothing to show for all the efforts.

So I have finally decided to make myself available. To use my professional skills and experiences to help online business enthusiasts –like you—planning to start up an online based business. That is, I have decided to make myself available to anyone who needs a professional and authoritative consultation in online business investment. And I am making this service available to everyone and anyone free of charge.

So Who Am I and Why Do I Believe I Deserve Your Listening Ear?

I’m Emeke Odili. I’m an Economist, who out of passion for ICT and Internet Businesses, have become a Multi-Lingual App Developer (I work with Java, Python, PHP and Wordpress) and an Online Business Consultant. Then on the spiritual side, I’m a Christian Teacher.

I’ve been into several online business adventures for over ten years now. And during this period, I have failed and succeeded enough to be able to differentiate what works from what does not. So if you want a reliable online business consulting from a professional with wealth of experiences I believe I deserve your listening ear.

Best of All…

My online business consulting service is absolutely free of charge. And when I say free—free mean free.

If you would want to take advantage of my FREE ONLINE BUSINESS CONSULTING service right away, you can reach me through my facebook page @ facebook.com/appgeekng

When you get to the page, just click on the SEND MESSAGE button and get in touch with me.
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with me on Skype with this phone Number: 07035180310

To Your Success,

Emeke Odili

P.S In as much as this service is free, naturally I can only manage a limited number of people per time. And of course, it is first come, first serve. So don’t delay. Hurry now and contact me let’s start.
Re: “Free Online Business Consulting” by Rukky2010: 11:18pm On May 19, 2019
this is cool. You must be diligent to succeed in any endeavors

for Fx trader check my signature

(1) (Reply)

85+ Most Useful Time Saving Wordpress Keyboard Shortcuts / How To Make Money With Google Adsense Using Free Blogs Within 72 Hours ! / Hi Fam, I Like To Know How Apps Like Paylater Do Direct Debit! Anyone Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.