Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Ultimate Endgame Is The Game Of Thrones Finale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Ultimate Endgame Is The Game Of Thrones Finale (305 Views)

'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Endgame Is The Game Of Thrones Finale by Talkaboutit(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
So now how is this Game of Thrones going to end? After all the hype, all the billboards all the family, friends talking about it, what will the world be like without Game of Thrones?

Well, forecasts are saying this finale is not going to be good and it’s looking like the scriptwriters don’t “GOT” our backs.

There’s been a list of complaints, hiccups and observations plaguing the internet lets take a deep dive into the seven kingdoms.

Stunts like Starbucks opening a branch in the North threw everyone into a frenzy. How can a Starbucks coffee cup accidentally appear in a scene? Are the game of thrones crew not taking the show seriously, was it truly an error or really clever pr.

Character development has been terrible. Jon Snow has been practically useless throughout the season vehemently flying the flag of modesty claiming he doesn’t want the throne and Danaerys is his queen. There have not been enough deaths and the few we’ve had have been as dramatic as a doorknob. The knight king, one stab. The evil Cersei…a few castle bricks.

Ultimately the biggest let down has been the complete deterioration of one of our beloved leads. Our mother of Dragons, our breaker of chains….now our nuttiest of nut jobs, Danaerys Targaryen.

A character that has spent 7 seasons going through trials, and heartbreak, surviving rape, deaths, betrayals only to come and become the type of monster that tried to oppress her destiny in the first place.

Lord knows what the writers were trying to achieve but I’m sorry I still have not forgotten they made us wait a year. A whole extra year for this final season oh! So if they spent that time having a laugh and drinking ogogoro, we have to hold them accountable.

Every online poll on any entertainment or film site you take has a result of people saying they don’t think the finale will be good ( you can take our Talkabout Poll here)

A petition has gone round started by an angry fan, demanding that the Game of Thrones team remake the final season and guess how many people have signed it. More than 450,000 people. So rest assured we are not alone in our united disappointment.

As disappointed as I am though I’m not too disappointed to stay up and watch it live which will be 2 AM on Sunday night in Lagos. Let’s see who sits on this iron throne

Read more topics like this one on our talk about website ---> [url]talkaboutmag.com [/url]

(1) (Reply)

This Movie Will Keep You Watching Till It Ends. / Wizkid Is The Fastest Song Writer & Most Incredible Artist I've Met - Banky W / Trending: Freestyle That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.