Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

In Need Of Tutorials - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of Tutorials (3234 Views)

Houdini VFX Software And Tutorials / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2019
If you reside in Lagos and you have Video tutorials for the listed below, please indicate

1. Blender (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
2. Maya (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
3. Houdini (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
4. After Effect (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
5. Adobe Illustrator (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
6. Photoshop (Intermediate and Advance)
7. Cinema 4D (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
8. Toon Boom (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
9. Zbrush (Beginner, Intermediate and Advance)
10. 3D Max
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 17, 2019
i have complete illustrator tutorials
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2019
darol4real:
i have complete illustrator tutorials

Beginner, Intermediate and Advance?
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by softtegs(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2019
I have complete tutorials for

1. Photoshop
2. Illustrator
3. After effect
4. Premier pro

Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2019
softtegs:
I have complete tutorials for

1. Photoshop
2. Illustrator
3. After effect
4. Premier pro

Re: In Need Of Tutorials by softtegs(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2019
noble2faith:

Yes, complete tutorial for all.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2019
softtegs:

Yes, complete tutorial for all.

How much? And are u in Lagos?
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by softtegs(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2019
noble2faith:

How much? And are u in Lagos?

Am in Lagos...

Add me on Whatsapp , let's discuss prize.

Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2019
softtegs:

Am in Lagos...

Add me on Whatsapp , let's discuss prize.

For now I don't do whatsapp....Am gonna give u a call.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2019
I have tutorials for all courses. Beginner to Advanced taught by industry experts. Each software tutorial will cost you 10,000 or more. All tutorials are project based. I can put them in a DVD and forward to you but you'll cover the costs. I have for other fields as well.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2019
Datazone:
I have tutorials for all courses. Beginner to Advanced taught by industry experts. Each software tutorial will cost you 10,000 or more. All tutorials are project based. I can put them in a DVD and forward to you but you'll cover the costs. I have for other fields as well.

SO u mean am gonna pay a total of hundred thousand or more than that for another persons' works that you downloaded just because you had the privilege to download them. Kare omodo rere!!! Aje a wa ooo!
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 22, 2019
noble2faith:

SO u mean am gonna pay a total of hundred thousand or more than that for another persons' works that you downloaded just because you had the privilege to download them. Kare omodo rere!!! Aje a wa ooo!
Lool. I nor dey understand Yoruba. Some were bought actually. You should be more concerned about the value you're getting. All are worth over $3000. HQ. I have Lighting, VRay, Redshift and Arnold as well
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2019
Datazone:

Lool. I nor dey understand Yoruba. Some were bought actually. You should be more concerned about the value you're getting. All are worth over $3000. HQ. I have Lighting, VRay, Redshift and Arnold as well

10,000 is too much even though some were bought as u claimed. Dat doesn't change the fact that they are another persons' work. I once bought a photoshop tutorial (intermediate level) and I gave it out freely to few of my associates who had passion for graphic design.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 12:37am On May 23, 2019
noble2faith:

10,000 is too much even though some were bought as u claimed. Dat doesn't change the fact that they are another persons' work. I once bought a photoshop tutorial (intermediate level) and I gave it out freely to few of my associates who had passion for graphic design.
Ok man. Thanks for your generousity.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 5:26am On May 23, 2019
Datazone:

Ok man. Thanks for your generousity.

Don't mention.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2019
In need of the above tutorials.

HELP A PASSION-DRIVEN NAIRALANDER!
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

they cover beginner, intermediate and advance?
Mine covers that. Including project files to work with. I can give both to you for N10K, it covers transportation (N1K - N2K) to waybill and cost of DVD (N500).
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by ImageDoctor: 8:06am On May 29, 2019
Ok

Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2019
Datazone:

Mine covers that. Including project files to work with. I can give both to you for N10K, it covers transportation (N1K - N2K) to waybill and cost of DVD (N500).

AM not getting you again. You said 5k and now 10k. And moreover, where is your location?
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

AM not getting you again. You said 5k and now 10k. And moreover, where is your location?
Haha. Scroll up and look the replies, I am a different person. I'm in Delta and Edo, if you are within let's deal N8K
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2019
Datazone:

Haha. Scroll up and look the replies, I am a different person. I'm in Delta and Edo, if you are within let's deal N8K

He said for both not each undecided
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

He said for both not each undecided
What do you mean? I'm giving both as well, PP and Ae including project files for N10,000
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2019
Datazone:

What do you mean? I'm giving both as well, PP and Ae including project files for N10,000

"I have tutorials for all courses. Beginner to Advanced taught by industry experts. Each software tutorial will cost you 10,000 or more. All tutorials are project based. I can put them in a DVD and forward to you but you'll cover the costs. I have for other fields as well"
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

"I have tutorials for all courses. Beginner to Advanced taught by industry experts. Each software tutorial will cost you 10,000 or more. All tutorials are project based. I can put them in a DVD and forward to you but you'll cover the costs. I have for other fields as well"
You are either not ready or just not convinced. A seller is coming forward with another offer yet you're bent on taking us back to see what you couldn't afford. This is the 3rd or fourth time I'm writing again, I'll give you both (PP & AE) for N10K. Let's see what other old post you'll quote this time around.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2019
Datazone:

You are either not ready or just not convinced. A seller is coming forward with another offer yet you're bent on taking us back to see what you couldn't afford. This is the 3rd or fourth time I'm writing again, I'll give you both (PP & AE) for N10K. Let's see what other old post you'll quote this time around.

Its owk. I need all the tutorials up there. Do you have? How much all in all?
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

Its owk. I need all the tutorials up there. Do you have? How much all in all?
I hope you know most of the 3D App up there have specialized uses. Take for instance Maya, there's advance course on rigging, advance course on animation, advance course on FX, advanced courses on modelling, many many advanced courses on each subject. It costs me more than 5K to get only Maya advanced courses. I didn't even add Houdini, 3DSmax etc.

Personally, I'll advise you purchase a beginner course in all these softwares. If you want to buy an advanced course, you should only buy the one that suits your interest. Like for example, if you're interested in character modelling, I'll advise you buy the advanced course on it after taking the general beginners course. These courses are thought by several experts in the industry, I'll find the best and give to you including PDFs if I have. Make your choice.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by noble2faith(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2019
Datazone:

I hope you know most of the 3D App up there have specialized uses. Take for instance Maya, there's advance course on rigging, advance course on animation, advance course on FX, advanced courses on modelling, many many advanced courses on each subject. It costs me more than 5K to get only Maya advanced courses. I didn't even add Houdini, 3DSmax etc.

Personally, I'll advise you purchase a beginner course in all these softwares. If you want to buy an advanced course, you should only buy the one that suits your interest. Like for example, if you're interested in character modelling, I'll advise you buy the advanced course on it after taking the general beginners course. These courses are thought by several experts in the industry, I'll find the best and give to you including PDFs if I have. Make your choice.

Thanks for the advice. Your location is my worry now. I would to see whom I want to purchase from.
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

Thanks for the advice. Your location is my worry now. I would to see whom I want to purchase from.
You wan chop my face? Haha. I'm a straightforward person. I'll send you a video or screenshots of some of the tutorials on my PC to give you confidence. You can pay for just one first to be safe. What's your location? If you have a friend in these two states he can confirm on your behalf
Re: In Need Of Tutorials by theGigolo: 8:36pm On May 29, 2019
Bruh if you know you can have the data to download these tutorials you seek, just mention me here.

I will provide you details on where to get them all, you don't have to give me a dime, I have collected over a terabytes worth of tutorials but sadly I can't share my stash with you but I can take you to where you can find them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capoeira Dance animation / Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter/plotter And Replacement Blade / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.