Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,564 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven (780 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by llade(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2010
Especially if ones marriage is beyound repair and redemption.
Re: Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by Sissy3(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2010
only God sees through the heart. so we cant humanly 'dictate' who goes to heaven or not.

however, i dont see the prevention if  the person genuinely accepts Jesus as his Lord and personal savior regardless of their status in life and abide by his words/actions.

note: we humans only see the physical, only God pierces through the heart. and the heart contains alot only the invisible eyes can see
Re: Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by naijacutee(f): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2010
I know that it is difficult to hear the truth, but no human being is in a position to answer that question.
Re: Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by Chuksmomay: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2010
Yes. If and only if he/she is an elect of God. That is, he/she must have done this(divorce) before God saved his/her soul. But if he/she is never an elect of God,then he/she will not come into the kingdom of God.
Re: Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by Chuksmomay: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2010
Yes. If and only if he/she is an elect of God. That is, he/she must have done this(divorce) before God saved his/her soul. But if he/she is never an elect of God,then he/she will not come into the kingdom of God.
Re: Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 03, 2010
that question is best answered on ur knees.
Re: Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by Creamish(f): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
we're not allowed to judge. God alone has the final say.
Re: Do Christains That Divorce Go To Heaven by Taymi: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
Please my people,we are nobody to judge,prescribe,recomend or decide who goes to heaven and who does not. Infact,the way this God works marvels me sometimes and he cannot be predicted. I can only work out my own salvation with him. If you ask me,he<GOD> deals with people seperately.There are instances in the bible.No wonder he looked at two brothers and he said one have i hated and the other i love. No wonder,David committed sins and after he has praised and worshipped him,he forgives immediately.
I pray i wil always be his elect in Jesus name{AMEN}

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time To Give Up? / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia! / My Alcoholic Wife Beats Me-84 Yr Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.