Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide (33251 Views)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Nnaji Charity Mock Mompha Over EFCC Arrest After He Shame Her For Begging Money / Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by ikewaterwater: 5:03pm On May 17, 2019
Actress Nnaji Charity has recounted how she ignored chats of gospel Minister, Michael Aworosaiye who committed suicide few days ago in Abuja. Nnaji Charity in her post disclosed that she feels guilty now after she ignored chats of the gospel minister, following reports which revealed that he committed suicide. 

She wrote in parts;
I really feel guilty of my self right now���,,to be honest " the way we ignore or not respond to chats and calls from our love ones or friends at any point in time is so devastated,,, without knowing what they are passing through at that point of time,, my heart goes to the family of Micheal" the man of God who committed suicide yesterday.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/actress-nnaji-charity-recounts-how-she-ignored-chats-of-gospel-minister-who-committed-suicide/

3 Shares

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by ikewaterwater: 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Hintona(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
Now see what she caused

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Roof: 5:06pm On May 17, 2019
It's well.
Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by PrettyGist: 5:08pm On May 17, 2019
cool
Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by qualityovenbake(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2019
Come to do what? Suicide is never a way out.

21 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by ComeAndobo: 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
As much as we feel guilty about depressed/suicidal people, many of us are not professionals and there is little we can do to prevent them from suicide.

What you can is to Show care, listen to them and STAY with them while you get a Professional (licensed/trained therapist or even a religious counselor) or call a prevention Lifeline.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is a nonsense country and is there even a National Suicide Prevention line or even a State Prevention Lifeline?

29 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by daddytime(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
It is na wa..

This validates my below comment on a different thread..

"So sad.

We never know how far a little show of love and kindness can go. Just a listening ear, a pat on the back to say well done or a soft word of "do not despair all will be well" goes a very long way.

Depression gets more depressing when it becomes clear that no one around cares about us or is willing to understand what we are dealing with.

We live in a society where stigmatisation is a fad and the pressures to live like the joneses or make it by hook or crook like our peers is shamefully so rife.

May God have mercy and help us all...

Farewell bro...your race is ended albeit prematurely and by your own hands.

I often tell people in advice against suicide...
The worst thing that can happen to you even in that your most torrid darkest hour is...death. So, with this at the back of your mind, why hasten it or help death do his job.

Life...e big well well joor

I've had a very rough life and I thank God for the good times too. In my roughest of times I've had a one on one encounter with death...we literally discussed, negotiated and agreed on the next step going forward. I have a thread on here to that effect. I could have taken the easiest way out and tell death..okay no negotiations just take me or I help you take me because there was no end to ways I could have quietly ended it even without my body for interment, afterall my family knew not where I was. I was lost in the wilderness and world. But I pushed on even though one corner of my mind, i was a walking dead and without a family at that point. Thinking about them was even becoming almost impossible Because, for the worst I had been prepared. The only difference was...I no gree help death do im work.

Keep holding on guys no matter what...day must break e no matter how dark the night be..."

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by schoolnascam: 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
Please check my signature and c for urself.
Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by ogongogames(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2019
Clout chaser.... *yawn*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by mployer(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2019
2016 chat?

Go Sidon.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by RoyalBlu(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2019
Dec 2016?

My eyes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by wallex1983(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2019
O ga o
Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by RoyalBlu(f): 8:35pm On May 17, 2019
mployer:
2016 chat?

Go Sidon.

You beat me to it..

My eyes are working fine then.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by arsenalman(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2019
Chats from 2016? I don't understand.

8 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by lilmax(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2019
2016 chats

he died 2019

gtfoh

13 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Xisnin(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2019
What is she trying to prove?
That she killed him?
Very dumb.

20 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2019
She just wanted to trend nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by happney65: 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
Hintona:
Now see what she caused

How?Na she kill am?funny people everywhere.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by nazablossom(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
What do you want to achieve by posting his supposed chat. You treated him like a trash and now you want to use him to shine.

Abeg someone should borrow me that meme of thunder angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Mckhalifa(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
Attention seeking b**ch

26 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 17, 2019
What is he coming to do? To light his rod?

2 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Freshbaba95(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2019
I don't blame her, I really blame the guy for giving this olosho a reason to trend..

2 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by 27Pushing30: 8:41pm On May 17, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Come to do what? Suicide is never a way out.
lol
Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by haryurmide(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2019
Date of chat does not look recent naa

1 Like

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Celebsnews: 8:43pm On May 17, 2019
Too bad... sad

Meanwhile, Mrs. Lina Ned Nwoko, one of the wives to Billionaire, Ned Nwoko has launched an attack on Ned’s new wife, Regina Daniel, accusing her of using juju on their Husband. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyfTwTXiwk
Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by Akshow: 8:45pm On May 17, 2019
Anything to trend even at the expense of the dead. Since 2016 chat. Nonsense and inconclusive

14 Likes

Re: Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide by CaesarDon(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2019
angry

So why you telling us now

You wanna use his death to trend

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Visits Majek Fashek At His Rehab Center / Fliptyce Folorunsho Philips And Halimah Bello-Osagie's Wedding Photos / Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.