Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

3g Wireless Router For Home/office - Computer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / 3g Wireless Router For Home/office (11004 Views)

3G Wireless Router Bigpond Netcomm 3G9WT / 3g Wireless Router For Sale At A Giveaway Price / How Much Can I Get A 3g Wireless Router(new) And Fairly Used For Personal Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by kinharold(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
tanx, but you know EGDE and GPRS are much slower than 3G. That means, in an area without 3G, the speed may remain constantly slow. I will consider it.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
kinharold:

tanx, but you know EGDE and GPRS are much slower than 3G. That means, in an area without 3G, the speed may remain constantly slow. I will consider it.

Practically that is how it is which is same no matter the kind of modem you are using.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
New Stocks Just arrived
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by obaf(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hi IT_guru, pls your contact?
i need to get one. am in Lagos, island.
u can contact me @ obaf1@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
obaf:

Hi IT_guru, pls your contact?
i need to get one. am in Lagos, island.
u can contact me @ obaf1@yahoo.com
thanks

Please Call 07035146988 or Email: info@hiphensolutions.com to get yours

1 Like

Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by kennidiamo: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
Whats the brand bro?is it cisco cos i aint buying if it is not.i hope its not all this china products that cant last a year.beware everybody,google the product before wasting your money
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 5:35am On Apr 02, 2011
kennidiamo:

Whats the brand bro?is it cisco cos i aint buying if it is not.i hope its not all this china products that cant last a year.beware everybody,google the product before wasting your money

Just your own opinion Sir, but yet we have sold over 50 units of this to Nairalanders only in different cities; none have returned or complained about the product.

I bet if you check the Modem, the Router or Switch you are Browsing with; you will see made in China.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by kennidiamo: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
Peeps pls stop buying all these substandard china products, get a cisco wireless router,
you are making money off nairalanders abi by selling them substandard products,
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
kennidiamo:

Peeps pls stop buying all these substandard china products, get a cisco wireless router,
you are making money off nairalanders abi by selling them substandard products,

A product that is designed and branded for Orange Telecom in the UK is Substandard abi! And every Nigerian should buy your Cisco Wireless Router Instead Abi! I will suggest you create your New Post for that and allow people to make their choices!
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2011

Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by kennidiamo: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2011
IT guru, whats the name of the product.i mean the product name.i would like to google it, i hope you dont mind?cos its very fishy that you would be selling a wireless router without mentioning the manufacturer's name until i pointed it out
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
kennidiamo:

IT guru, whats the name of the product.i mean the product name.i would like to google it, i hope you dont mind?cos its very fishy that you would be selling a wireless router without mentioning the manufacturer's name until i pointed it out

Oga, there is no Secrete in what we are selling. The Product is E960 Orange Flybox

Feel free for any questions or critics as thats why this is a forum and make sure you report back your findings here!
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
NEW STOCKS JUST ARRIVED; CALL TO GET YOURS NOW.

WE CAN DELIVER IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITHIN 24 HOURS ALREADY PRECONFIGURED TO YOUR CHOICE NETWORK
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
Free Shipping to Anywhere in Nigeria for orders of 2 and above
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2011
More Ressellers wanted nationwide
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2011
New Stocks just arrived.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 5:45am On Apr 28, 2011
Cheapest means to get corporate internet for Organisations, Hotels, Offices and Homes for multiple Users
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:14am On May 03, 2011
smiley
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 11:39am On May 04, 2011
internet for everyone,anywhere nationwide.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by Philcool(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2011
Please, a situation where one does not see the 3G signal on even his phone (if he has a 3G phone) and he or she has a need for it since it is in the next cell site in the neighbouring area, is there any way or any device that can be used to draw 3G into his network from the neighbouring cell site of same network that has it? Thanks
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 5:31pm On May 12, 2011
internet for everyone anywhere in the world.Get yours Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 1:19pm On May 16, 2011
Cheapest means to get coperate internet in home and office for multiple users.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:48am On May 17, 2011
Easy access to the internet with our 3g Wireless Router for home,organisation and office. cool
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 4:38pm On May 18, 2011
tongue shocked cool coolCheapest means to get coperate internet service for cybercafe,organisations and hotels.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 9:39am On May 19, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easy access to the internet with our 3g Wireless Router for home,organisation and office shocked shocked
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 8:21am On May 20, 2011
Cheapest means to get corporate internet for Organisations, Hotels, Offices and Homes for multiple Users
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 9:59am On May 21, 2011
internet for everyone,anywhere nationwide. shocked
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:14am On May 23, 2011
internet for everyone anywhere in the world.Get yours Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 11:59am On May 24, 2011
Easy access to the internet with our 3g Wireless Router for home,organisation and office cheesy grin
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 10:36am On May 25, 2011
Easy access to the internet with our 3g Wireless Router for home,organisation and office.
Re: 3g Wireless Router For Home/office by ITGuru3: 8:44am On May 26, 2011
Cheapest means to get coperate internet in home and office for multiple users.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fairly Used Laptops At Give Away Prices / $ Free "india Web Proxy Servers" $ / Cheap U.K Used Laptops HP,TOSHIBA,DELL,ACER....ETC In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.