Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F (35391 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Gift101(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2019
Source: TushJam.com.ng

The newly wedded Wife of popular Ghanaian actor John Dumelo, Gifty Mawuenya, is probably not used to trolls but now that she’s married to a renow Actor like Mr Dumelo, she should embrace all that is coming her way. Her honeymoon is probably over and she thought it wise to give some time to abusive internet users.

After flooding the social media landscape with her beautiful photos of her wedding, some did not take kindly to it (this is not surprising because that’s human nature). Mawuenya posted a photo of herself, mother and father, one of the photos taken during her wedding ceremony on Instagram and captioned it;

“Mummy and daddy”. ����

An Instagram user, @tizzlin9524 for replied with a hate speech thus;

“I don’t know but this wedding irritates me so much, no had feelings tho I just don’t know why… sorry”.

Mawuenya got pissed off and replied;

“I don’t know why but I think this is certainly the highest form of witchcraft … thank you”

Some followers of Mrs Dumelo have also blasted @tizzlin9524 for her hate comment. See below;

http://tushjam.com.ng/viral/youre-a-witch-for-saying-my-wedding-irritates-you-wife-of-john-dumelo-fights-with-social-media-user/

4 Likes

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by biacan(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2019
This fight is for the witches on ig......so it's non of my business cool

Popcorn please..... kiss

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by itspzpics(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
Lol
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Ciaos: 6:57pm On May 17, 2019
A side chick venting her anger on the wife grin

26 Likes

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by dangotesmummy: 7:22pm On May 17, 2019
Lol.she married a man many women are crushing over so she should be expecting bitter envy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Alexsnowy2t7: 8:17pm On May 17, 2019
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by kingzjay(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2019
Someone cannot marry in peace again?

Na confirm witch

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Yankiss(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2019
I dunno why people invade other's space with caustic tongue. I am in support of labelling the troll a witch. How can someone's wedding irritate another? Is it a must to comment? Why not pass by?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by marvin906(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2019
social media especially IG has the highest number of dumb, idiotic, brainless,asslickers have ever seen in my life

stupid world

4 Likes

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by NobleAngell(f): 8:18pm On May 17, 2019
How can someone say this? That someone's wedding irritates you. And she had the guts to post it openly on IG.

4 Likes

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by chibu4u2(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2019
Awon witches of east end.......
Only a witch knows a fellow witch.
Mtchewwww angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Meskaofficial1(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2019
Edo pilots can relate. lol
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Elbatanney: 8:19pm On May 17, 2019
[l
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by nepapole(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2019
Not my biz
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by wallex1983(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2019
The guy should have just kept quiet just like I kept quiet after seeing the wedding pictures that emerged that day.

You said what you saw, you got reactions. Some of us kept our peace.....
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Olodo24: 8:19pm On May 17, 2019
Wedding looked like a poorly organized stage drama. Just too poor
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by nazablossom(f): 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
She must be heartbroken seeing her crush marry another woman grin. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by boiz2men(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
Fine boys marry not so fine girls...

Ope oo

I have hope... grin grin grin grin grin

Where are the fine girls?

I am very ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Melancho: 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
A lot of people are witches. But they don't know it. Because you don't fly at midnight doesn't mean you can't fly in the daytime with sickening thoughts against other people's happiness.

I design beautiful websites. Visit www.rankhigh.com.ng or call or WhatsApp 07085013051

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by iammo(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2019
lol, many ladies get jealous over dumelo and idris elba, they just cant help it

1 Like

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by ifada123: 8:22pm On May 17, 2019
Only witch can recognize one.
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Forsterobiora(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2019
John D. Africa's Edris Elba

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by osemoses1234(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Edo pilots can relate. lol
make dem turn u to rat � abi idiot
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by 2blessed01(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2019
Abeg, Wetin Concern Me...

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Snow02: 8:23pm On May 17, 2019
undecided witch recognise witch no wonder j.dumelo was crying on their wedding day
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Lamasta(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
That's how they do all this trolley them grin
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Carlyboi(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
Shey has wife na yahoo girl ni Missgee Bawo?john Dumelo is to Chris Attoh what van vicker is to majid micheal!dumelo my nigga after him don sample all dos bad gh girls just settle for one sister in the lord ya head they there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi / Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.