Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide (523 Views)

Muslim Mob Kills Pastor, Razes His House, Church (Graphic) / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by Damyonline: 5:13pm On May 17, 2019
Michael Arowosaiye who committed suicide by hanging has been confirmed as a member of hepherd House Church, Apo. The church has promised to release details of how its minister died.

According to reports, Michael reportedly left RCCG two years ago to Shepherd House Church, Apo Abuja, where he served as a worship leader. Michael Arowosaiye who was said to have taken his own life by hanging due to financial issues and the inability to pay his house rent is said to have owed no rent.CCTV footage detailing how Michael committed suicide was in possession of the Police and the church would call a press conference to speak on the issue on Saturday

https://lailasnews.com/michael-arowosaiye-shepherd-house-church-to-unveil-cctv-details-of-he-minister-committed-suicide/

Re: Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by Roof: 5:16pm On May 17, 2019
There is more to it.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by daddytime(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2019
To what end I ask?

Is it to incite more suicides as it is already a menace or to make the church trend?

Na wa
Re: Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by kunleweb: 5:24pm On May 17, 2019
The church should please respect the dead. Its totally uneccesary. If they're trying to do away with guilt, then the blood of Jesus is enough for that. So inhumane.

BTW I'm a Christian a dedicated one for that matter so haters spare yourselves.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by kunleweb: 5:24pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:
To what end I ask?

Is it to incite more suicides as it is already a menace or to make the church trend?

Idiots

Baba na essence be this. You see say me n you dey reason alike wink
Re: Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by daddytime(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
kunleweb:

Baba na essence be this. You see say me n you dey reason alike wink

Chai Essence my Kubwa brother....lol

You be sabi pikin
Re: Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by kunleweb: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:

Chai Essence my Kubwa brother....lol

You be sabi pikin

Na so wink

The guys issue is worth worrying over. Yep he messed up but isn't it high time we eradicate such pinotiive measures as its demeaning.

Should the church not do the right thing. Government would say do not evict a tenant without a notice so they can plan. Why then can't we give people a week to get out or a month. If there was time it would have minimized the trauma the problem caused.

Now the instant eviction meant to me we'll hurt you for your actions as against pure punitive measure for acts done.. So was the instant eviction for punishment, correction or hurting and whatever its motive is has it not achieved its final objective?

Should we not be more lenient in passing judgements I'm begging to know
Re: Michael Arowosaiye: Shepherd House Church To Unveil CCTV Details Of His Suicide by daddytime(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2019
kunleweb:

Na so wink

The guys issue is worth worrying over. Yep he messed up but isn't it high time we eradicate such pinotiive measures as its demeaning.

Should the church not do the right thing. Government would say do not evict a tenant without a notice so they can plan. Why then can't we give people a week to get out or a month. If there was time it would have minimized the trauma the problem caused.

Now the instant eviction meant to me we'll hurt you for your actions as against pure punitive measure for acts done.. So was the instant eviction for punishment, correction or hurting and whatever its motive is has it not achieved its final objective?

Should we not be more lenient in passing judgements I'm begging to know

Very worrying situation my brother...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Cousin Find Only N100 And N25 In Piggy Banks They Saved In / Soldier seen punishing a driver inside the rain, this morning, at #GC, Lagos / 2 Nigerian Guys Beaten Around For Stealing A Goat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.