Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

ok - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ok (559 Views)

Ok Paper - M O T Clearance - Nipost License / Is It Still OK To Order From Ali Express During This Pandemic / Is 300k Ok To Start Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by EngrKem: 5:28pm On May 17, 2019
Good day

Reply and Warm regards
Re: ok by miltonchux(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2019
Can the vessel move to Ghana waters. I have serious buyers for it.
Re: ok by lonelygem(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2019
miltonchux:

See you.. Himself doesn't have control of the vessel. If u doubt me, request the vessel details and do your tracking. You will be shocked to discover the vessel sailing to another destination before conclusion of your deal.
Re: ok by gifted21(f): 2:16pm On May 19, 2019
miltonchux:

Even u sef, vessel to move without contract abi, all this facilitators dem sef, dey talk big big talk
Re: ok by EngrKem: 12:04pm On May 22, 2019
miltonchux:
U can call my line for procedures
Re: ok by EngrKem: 12:05pm On May 22, 2019
gifted21:

Even u sef, vessel to move without contract abi, all this facilitators dem sef, dey talk big big talk
Re: ok by EngrKem: 12:07pm On May 22, 2019
lonelygem:

See you.. Himself doesn't have control of the vessel. If u doubt me, request the vessel details and do your tracking. You will be shocked to discover the vessel sailing to another destination before conclusion of your deal.
Re: ok by lonelygem(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2019
shocked
EngrKem:

U want to track a pregnant vessel based on what? Have u reached a contract?

They do that based on transparency purpose sir, most sellers in Lagos end up being a buyer after fulfilling your own part of the deal.
They set Peoples hope on product that never existed. I was in this business sometimes in the past. Majority of them are not truthful. There is non of those vessels I'm not farmiliar with and I have contact of many farm tank managers around Apapa, Ibafo Delta and Bonny.

It might be interesting at beginning though. But the truth is, there are always ready buyer for genuine products. It won't even get to social media before pickup because no company like to incur additional fund on CPA and custom clearance floating products on the high sea. Except its racket you are talking about.
Re: ok by EngrKem: 4:16pm On May 27, 2019
Good day
Re: ok by EngrKem: 4:17pm On May 27, 2019
Still available
Serious buyer needed
Pls call for updates
Re: ok by EngrKem: 4:18pm On May 27, 2019
It's a good deal
Re: ok by EngrKem: 4:19pm On May 27, 2019
TTT or TTO
Re: ok by EngrKem: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
Any location in the world we can go.
Serious buyer needed

(1) (Reply)

Nlu.com.ng Nigeria Love Update NLU Income Is A Scam / Beeswax Available For Sale And Export In Lagos / PAPDAN Tasks Govt On Phone Assembly Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.