Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Juventus Coach ‘massimiliano Allegri’ To Leave Club At End Of Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Coach ‘massimiliano Allegri’ To Leave Club At End Of Season (184 Views)

Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World / Juventus Appoint Massimiliano Allegri As Manager / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Coach ‘massimiliano Allegri’ To Leave Club At End Of Season by Maicon2019(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2019
https://www.abloaded.com/

Head coach Massimiliano Allegri will leave Serie A champions Juventus at the end of the season.

The 51-year-old Italian has won the league title in each of his five seasons since taking charge in 2014.

Though Juventus, who signed Cristiano Ronaldo last summer for £99.2m, retained the title, their season was considered a disappointment as they could only reach the quarterfinals of the Champions League.

The Old Lady have two league games remaining this season, starting with Atalanta at home on Sunday before a final game at Sampdoria on 26 May.

Last week Allegri said he was “amused” at rumours suggesting he would leave Juventus, Serie A champions for the past eight seasons.

“I enjoy reading and hearing everything,” he said at the time.

“Next week I will meet with the president. We will be speaking in general terms, as we do every year. Before Ajax I told him I would stay.”

Allegri and club president Andrea Agnelli are set to speak at a news conference on Saturday.

https://www.abloaded.com/juventus-coach-massimiliano-allegri-to-leave-club-at-end-of-season/

Re: Juventus Coach ‘massimiliano Allegri’ To Leave Club At End Of Season by nepapole(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2019
Byeiiii

(1) (Reply)

Gayle Won't Join West Brom On Lasting Arrangement / Help I Don't Have Service Here Oo / Arsene Wenger Plan To Return To Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.