Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) (2112 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Uniport Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Free / Uniport Post Utme 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2019
You can also get other universities... Grab your copy now...

Get a PDF copy of UNIPORT Post-UTME past questions and answers at a cheap price of N1500

Start studying now don't wait for your school of choice to release dates of screening before you start studying. Tel your friends about it.
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Divay22(f): 7:55pm On May 17, 2019
How much last?
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by JasonScoolari: 7:59pm On May 17, 2019
Divay22:
How much last?
Nah crayfish market? grin
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Divay22(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Nah crayfish market? grin
Lol
We gat price am o. You know say cash no dey anywhere na
I fit spare like 5H(na PDF self)
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by JasonScoolari: 8:05pm On May 17, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
We gat price am o. You know say cash no dey anywhere na
I fit spare like 5H(na PDF self)
Lol, but becareful though.
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, but becareful though.
Lol
If i need one, I sure know where to go wink

And how did you find me self grin grin
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by JasonScoolari: 8:11pm On May 17, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
If i need one, I sure know where to go wink

And how did you find me self grin grin
A golden fish has no hidden place. grin
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by farady(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2019
Can I get the one for UI - medical sciences.
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Divay22(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A golden fish has no hidden place. grin
grin grin

Thanks
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by JasonScoolari: 9:14pm On May 17, 2019
Divay22:

grin grin

Thanks
You welcome.
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
Divay22:
How much last?
drop ur num
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 17, 2019
farady:
Can I get the one for UI - medical sciences.
yeah. Drop ur whatsapp num
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Alcoron: 10:44pm On May 17, 2019
I want that of UNN. Bio/Chem/Phy combination.
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 17, 2019
Alcoron:
I want that of UNN. Bio/Chem/Phy combination. My WhatsApp 08133971933.
okay
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by frbona: 8:31am On May 18, 2019
Stanboi:
You can also get other universities... Grab your copy now...

Get a PDF copy of UNIPORT Post-UTME past questions and answers at a cheap price of N1500

Start studying now don't wait for your school of choice to release dates of screening before you start studying. Tel your friends about it.
need it
Law
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by charlisco(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) by charlisco(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Do you want to download University of Port Harcout UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions and Answer in PDF for any of it faculties.

Then your search end here

The University of Port Harcourt Faculty of Engineering Provide Undergraduate with the award of Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng).

The general philosophy of the faculty of Engr is to produce graduates with high academic standard and adequate practical background for self-employment as well as being of immediate value to industry and the community in general.

Management science (MS), is the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to management, economics, business, engineering, management consulting, and other sciences.

Download Material and Learn More by visiting the link below.
Management Sciences
Engineering

(1) (Reply)

Good Day Everyone.i Saw This And Couldn't Hold Back Let's Make A Conscious Effor / Futo Releases Her 2009/2010 Admission List / Great RUGIPO: Rufus Giwa Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.