Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State (1865 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 17, 2019
A thread was brought to front-page to show a "road" been done well as you can expect some bitter people turned it to state bashing.

They forgot the "road" was in a rural areas like every Nigeria state there are some undeveloped places.

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 17, 2019
Bitter people won't see this
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2019
It's all good though, not like there state is any better

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2019
Bet9ja guys are spoiling this forum.

Mods should do something about it
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2019
If you see me anyewhere around Edo state thread again

If not indirectly invited

Just know that prostitution has ended in Italy for ladies.....onboard...their main business.
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 17, 2019
When criticising, be proud to mention your State.

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:
If you see me anyewhere around Edo state thread again

If not indirectly invited

Just know that prostitution has ended in Italy for ladies.....onboard...their main business.
mhen this abia guy, you are jobless
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Rossikk(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2019
Seriously, Benin should be looking better than that.

By now Benin should at least have a CBD similar to this:

Same as Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Kano, and Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 17, 2019
Rossikk:
Seriously, Benin should be looking better than this. By now Benin should at least have a CBD similar to this:

show me your state.

Benin in pictures

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Rossikk(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
show me your state.

Benin in pictures

My friend chill with those pics..... Even by Nigerian standards, those pics are not impressive. Just ok.

Look, let's not kid ourselves, Benin City, one of the most beautiful and most famous cities in African history, a place that drew explorers from far and wide in antiquity. A city that was compared favourably in the 1600s to Amsterdam and Lisbon by European visitors.

Benin City should be looking better. Quote me on that.

Do you realise that Benin City had street lights as early as the 1400s?

300 years before London or any other city in Europe had them.

Every evening the main streets were lit by palm oil-fuelled mounted steel lamps, many several feet high.

They even had underground drainage. Something that is rocket science for their descendants 500 years down the line.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

So Benin should and MUST look better going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 7:57pm On May 17, 2019
Only 5 upstairs in the whole of Benin? Abi na winch chop the house grin

Oshogbo is even better than Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 7:58pm On May 17, 2019
Rossikk:

My friend chill with those pics..... Even by Nigerian standards, those pics are not impressive. Just ok.

Look, let's not kid ourselves, Benin City, one of the most beautiful and most famous cities in African history, a place that drew explorers from far and wide in antiquity. A city that was compared favourably in the 1600s to Amsterdam and Lisbon by European visitors.

Benin City should be looking better. Quote me on that.

Do you realise that Benin City had street lights as early as the 1400s?

300 years before London or any other city in Europe had them.

Every evening the main streets were lit by palm oil-fuelled mounted steel lamps, many several feet high.

They even had underground drainage. Something that is rocket science for their descendants 500 years down the line.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

So Benin should and MUST look better going forward.

Egba mi, even ado ekiti has overtaken Benin
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 8:00pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
A thread was brought to front-page to show a "road" been done well as you can expect some bitter people turned it to state bashing.

They forgot the "road" was in a rural areas like every Nigeria state there are some undeveloped places.

What makes you think Benin is more beautiful than Ibadan ?
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2019
SLAP44:
Only 5 upstairs in the whole of Benin? Abi na winch chop the house grin

Oshogbo is even better than Edo state
and you people are still asking why igbos are hated.

Learn to mind your business
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 8:01pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
and you people are still asking why igbos are hated.

Learn to mind your business

Count again, only 5 upstairs. Keep to the topic.
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Count again, only 5 upstairs. Keep to the topic.
I dare you to mention your State.

So upstairs house is now a sign of development? Oga mention your State
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 8:10pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
I dare you to mention your State.

So upstairs house is now a sign of development? Oga mention your State

Ekiti state, Ado Ekiti is new but has more upstairs than Benin. Tell us, did winches chop them upstairs?
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Ekiti state, Ado Ekiti is new but has more upstairs than Benin. Tell us, did winches chop them upstairs?
grin see this known Igbo man afraid of mentioning the village he calls a state
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 8:14pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
grin see this known Igbo man afraid of mentioning the village he calls a state

Benin needs to be rebuilt. Suggest ways of making Benin better.
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Benin needs to be rebuilt. Suggest ways of making Benin better.
now you are talking
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
now you are talking

I think the old Benin should be demolished to the ground, From Ikpoba hill till Aduwawa should be turned to a level ground where experts from successful regions can come and rebuild wink
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by Banmeallday: 9:26pm On May 17, 2019
Some black person woke up and began to post quack pictures of a sub par town taking billions in allocation monthly and is expecting us to say how the Nigger Area has made progress.

LOL.

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by sesaan(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2019
This one na roof top na no be skyline.. if na witches I no say Edo get and cultist and dirty roads.. pls say that to those who have never visited EDO
Re: Some Drone Pictures Of Skyline In Edo State by SLAP44: 10:04pm On May 17, 2019
sesaan:
This one na roof top na no be skyline.. if na witches I no say Edo get and cultist and dirty roads.. pls say that to those who have never visited EDO

Savage

(1) (Reply)

P&ID Scam: The Cabal's Juicy Pension / IPOB Supreme Leader, Visits UN / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.