Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed (701 Views)

I Want An Excellent Writer With 5 Years Experience #3 PW / Become a writer with this free creative writing course / The Cockroach Theory For Self Development (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by whaithee(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2019
Hello,

I'm looking for writers who can combine apt research and creative writing skills to engage listeners (content will be used by voice-over artist).
You must be a natural at these topics and have developed complementary research skills.
Be a Jedi at using stories, anecdotes, and metaphors to drive points home.
If interested or know someone who fits, drop a brief pitch and your phone number below. I'll contact you on Whatsapp.

800 to 1000 words

Rate N2,000 flat per article.
Up to 20 articles per month.

You'll have to show sample of your work done.

Bring it on.
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by kunleweb: 6:46pm On May 17, 2019
Can you drop your mail addy or whatsapp contact for easier reach?
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by kunleweb: 6:46pm On May 17, 2019
Can you drop your mail addy or whatsapp contact for easier reach
Can you drop your mail addy or whatsapp contact for easier reach?
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by aejiikae22: 9:05pm On May 17, 2019
Proof of ability trumps the best sales pitch.We would like you to gauge how well we write from the samples we will provide on request. Thanks for your time
WhatsApp: 09036089393
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2019
Putting up articles with same or similar descriptions you identified, are really what I enjoy to do. Let's talk on 09068705285
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by Emeikus: 9:27pm On May 17, 2019
whaithee:
Hello,

I'm looking for writers who can combine apt research and creative writing skills to engage listeners (content will be used by voice-over artist).
You must be a natural at these topics and have developed complementary research skills.
If interested or know someone who fits, drop a brief pitch and your phone number below. I'll contact you on Whatsapp.

800 to 1000 words

Bring it on.

Writing on self development goes beyond being creative you also have to be descriptive and use language that is easily understood by the non native speaker. You will also have to plan for SEO and ensure you input the correct keywords that will give your article more exposure.

Let's chat on WhatsApp 08116000691
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by shalomme: 9:14am On May 18, 2019
Hi,
Pleased to meet you. I came across your post on the literature section of nairaland and I know I am the exact writer you are searching for.
I am really interested in motivating people and helping them better their lives. I see this job as an opportunity to help me do that with the use of my creative ability.
I am not a motivational speaker but I definitely can create content that will get even the most depressed people out of their depressed state.

Thanks for your consideration; I’m looking forward to hearing what you think!

Thanks again,
Oparah Shalom
Oparahshalom@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08114114644
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by IamGloria(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2019
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by Sharonavalon: 11:47am On May 18, 2019
This is exactly what I do, love and I am passionate about.
It would be a great pleasure to work with you.
Contact me on whatsapp 08107623614
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by whaithee(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2019
Alright. I've reached out most of you.
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by kinzation(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2019
whaithee:
Hello,

800 to 1000 words

Bring it on.
Hello
In response to this
Here's my whatsapp number
0-8-1-2-8-8-5-9-3-5-6
I'll drop samples of work done
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by Chidismart: 2:22pm On May 20, 2019
An excellent world class writer with more than nine years writing experience and a top writer on UPWORK. Contact me via whatsapp number- 08068379565 for further chat.
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by gidisignature(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2019
Good evening ,

I am Gideon Igwe, a content writer that has garnered a wealth of experience over the span of years of creating contents on varying fields: health, psychology, business etc.

I have a reputation of delivering contents at its tidiest potential, within the stipulated deadline; which leaves my clients coming back for more.

Samples of my work are available on request.

You can contact me on Whatsapp via 09099631956.
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by Ghanaian(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by lukaze: 10:52pm On May 31, 2019
I have an impressive archive of self-development contents coupled with vast experience is creating engaging contents.

You can check me out

Re: Writer With Interest In Self Development Content Needed by VicThory(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
My niche is on relationship,self worth,sex and depression. WhatsApp on 08033150246

(1) (Reply)

10 Content Writers Needed / Hi There! Need A Content Writer To Deliver Cool Content At An Affordable Rate? / Copywriter Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.