Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers (15377 Views)

Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many / Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police / Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers by nelsonndubuisi: 9:22am On May 18, 2019
No wonder there was a massive gunfire around dat area. To survive in rivers state you need God. Kudos to Aluu Sars
Re: Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers by TommyAnthem(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2019
Thumbs up to the politicians who were able to deceive them by giving them guns to fight themselves and anytime they are caught the politicians comes out publicly to deny them....they arm you with guns and they arm their children with Certificates from foreign institutions.
yourFEARS:
When politicians have the habit of giving guns to youth during elections, the outcome is a high rate of crime
Re: Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers by Nobody: 9:31am On May 18, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Thumbs up to the politicians who were able to deceive them by giving them guns to fight themselves and anytime they are caught the politicians comes out publicly to deny them....they arm you with guns and they arm their children with Certificates from foreign institutions.

Poverty and illiteracy is a big misfortune.. You need to go to the villages to see how simple it is to recruit boys into cultism.

I've witnessed youths being paid #10k to snatch ballot boxes. Like 10thousand Naira.

You're taken to a shrine, fortified, given a gun and at the end of the day, you're given 10k
Re: Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers by Okoyeebows: 10:00am On May 18, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Fulani jihadists government are busy killing innocent unarmed indigenous people tagging them alleged kidnappers with help of Yoruba demonic jihadist media.

The real kidnappers in Nigeria are been protected and compensated in Nigeria.

I pity some illiterates here feeling happy in killing of innocent unarmed people they alleged to be kidnappers.

You are the typical piggyeasterner. Insult Yorubas, insult the northerners, blame them for crimes committed by your parents and make noise like drunken parrots.

This is the same kind of foolishness that made Osisikanwu the kidnapper get a chieftaincy title in Abia.

I don't know why you Igbos defend criminals wherever they are found. I guess it is a genetic thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers by Edyice: 10:38am On May 18, 2019
Cultists , kidnapper , robbery , Succeed today doesn't mean you will succeed tomorrow

While not relax and think of something you enjoy doing cheesy
Re: Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers by tonye33(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2019
After I witnessed an arrest by our men on black, I stopped believing all there stories of successful arrest. In every 10 of police arrest, 7 are innocent victims embarassed
Re: Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers by BiafraIsFree: 12:16pm On May 19, 2019
Okoyeebows:

You are the typical piggyeasterner. Insult Yorubas, insult the northerners, blame them for crimes committed by your parents and make noise like drunken parrots.

This is the same kind of foolishness that made Osisikanwu the kidnapper get a chieftaincy title in Abia.

I don't know why you Igbos defend criminals wherever they are found. I guess it is a genetic thing.

Yet without Igbo your entire Nigeria can't survive for the next five years.

Police and Fulani jihadists military will killed someone's breadwinners and called it alleged kidnappers, alleged hoodlums.

The killings of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorist is a killings of the North - Nigeria President Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Feared Dead As Cross River, Ebonyi Communities Clash / Italy-Bound Heroin Intercepted At Abuja Airport, NDLEA Nabs Trafficker / Three Naval Personnel Dismissed For Stealing Equipment In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.