Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Little Advice To Everybody Feeling Depress - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Little Advice To Everybody Feeling Depress (241 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Doctors In The House I Need A Little Advice? / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Advice To Everybody Feeling Depress by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2019
Depression is real and among the top 10 ways to die. If you are depress cheer up, move out of your comfort zone,try new thing,speak up and keep urself busy.

have been there before when it look like the world turn there back on me, i feel lonelyroke and empty. i come face to face with death when i attemp suicide.but have to think otherwise.

it not about today it about tomorrow(future)

dont kill your dream because of one silly mistake or the other

SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION.

think about your parent,think about the family,think about your friends.

if your salary is the cause start a business

if you are feeling lonely go online join various facebook group, forums,read books, take yourself out.

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION

SAY NO TO SUICIDE

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: My Little Advice To Everybody Feeling Depress by jbblues24(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2019
Nice use of pink in this boldness =)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Stop Worrying About Spine Pain Or Joint Pain ... Call 08143470716 For More Info / Cure Your Ulcer Now Whatsapp Help Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.