Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,101 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna (2052 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Tokunbo 2017 Peugeot 3008 Suv...price 17.5m / 2019 Model Peugeot 3008 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Peugeot Nigeria Unveils Its 3008 SUV, Ready To Take On Big Boys (photos & Specs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by boundlezz(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2019
Mileage is less than 70k and its a 2015 model. Registered and slightly used. Owner is selling for upgrade. Every feature is in kaduna and price is very negotiable. Asking price is 5.2m.
You can call 08158633481 or WhatsApp 07038222152

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by fox26: 12:10am On May 18, 2019
I know this car. He just fixed the bonnet 2 front fenders and a front windscreen. It was severely crushed into a tree. The car is smoking too. I wonder who can buy such a car

7 Likes

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by kingreign(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2019
fox26:
I know this car. He just fixed the bonnet 2 front fenders and a front windscreen. It was severely crushed into a tree. The car is smoking too. I wonder who can buy such a car
Ahahahahaha grin

Seller has been busted grin

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by Readonee35L(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2019
kingreign:

Ahahahahaha grin

Seller has been busted grin
Troll

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by Okoyeebows: 12:35am On May 18, 2019
fox26:

Are you not the one who was bargaining to exchange your sister and mother for 2 plots in Abijo?

https://www.nairaland.com/5193824/2-plots-facing-lekki-epe-expressway#78484091

May the Almighty console your parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by AgentGoat: 4:25am On May 18, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Are you not the one who was bargaining to exchange your sister and mother for 2 plots in Abijo?

Is he saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by fox26: 6:13am On May 18, 2019
Okoyeebows:

In Jesus name. My Almighty God shall protect me and my parents because he can Judge equally. He won't do such a thing for that car which needs to be in scrap yard, I will rip off your car the next time I will see at a fuel station again!
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by ruggedtimi(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2019
lol 5.2mill shocked

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by kingreign(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2019
Readonee35L:

Troll
Pls no need chasing me like fly. Why do you delight stalking me bro?
Please, let me be, no be your data I use browse no be your phone or PC I use browse. Let me be.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by pacino26(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2019
Now this is getting entertaining. Jack the reaper is here along a kazeem car owner Shylock.

Oya

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by NueLMotors(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Leave that jobless dude..... I wonder why the moderators of some forum don't keep a close watch on some fake ass smelos...

Others are busy with their life...he is here wasting his
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by ehissi(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2019
NueLMotors:

Leave that jobless dude..... I wonder why the moderators of some forum don't keep a close watch on some fake ass smelos...

Others are busy with their life...he is here wasting his

Because he spoke about something about the car whey no favour Dealer OP, which he or she or it could have simply disclosed, he is now a smelo ba?

All of una and Hitler I no see the difference. So you will rather someone like me, travel to Kaduna from lagos with mechanic to go and check better car only to see that it is scrap?

Why not disclose the truth, set the real price, state your commission with prospective client one on one and keep your reputation intact?

Las las, all of una go dey repent come dey alright, after fellow dealer like una put una for one chance motor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by NueLMotors(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2019
ehissi:

Because he spoke about something about the car whey no favour Dealer OP, which he or she or it could have simply disclosed, he is now a smelo ba?

All of una and Hitler I no see the difference. So you will rather someone like me, travel to Kaduna from lagos with mechanic to go and check better car only to see that it is scrap?

Why not disclose the truth, set the real price, state your commission with prospective client one on one and keep your reputation intact?

Las las, all of una go dey repent come dey alright, after fellow dealer like una put una for one chance motor

Well said bro..... Mere looking at that car...it ain't scrap.

anybody that wants to
do business should know and get ready for anything that comes out if it.

Come to think if it.... If you are the guy that owns this thread...you know within yourself if you are genuine or not...

Then another fellow from somewhere comes to your thread to talk thrash about your post... How will you feel?

You have threads up on ur profile.... pray such dude will spray such comments on ur threads so that u will see how it feels and you get to feel the pain.

We all are human.... And you are old enough to know what is right and wrong.

Think before you talk.... Think before you use your keypad.

I rest my case here
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by kingreign(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2019
NueLMotors:

anybody that wants to

Come to think if it.... If you are the guy that owns this thread...you know within yourself if you are genuine or not...

Then another fellow from somewhere comes to your thread to talk thrash about your post... How will you feel?

You have threads up on ur profile.... pray such dude will spray such comments on ur threads so that u will see how it feels and you get to feel the pain.

I rest my case here

Bros, no be by pictures them dey take know scrap. Alot of cars dealers have perfected the art of photography and photo shop. They'll take pictures and when you see it, it will look cleaner than a brand new out of the factory unit of same car.

Leave matter for Matthias and leave case for Casey.
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by diportivo: 12:40pm On May 18, 2019
thebigkendo

when u finish from that owambe,come and see something real quick here grin

from reading middleman chronicles to understanding what the filling station attendant is saying

just as there are saints here coming to equity with clean hands,I can see gay person following an unwilling straight person grin

even the IPO of the RTA that involved the car and a tree is here to give account of what happened grin

gbas gbos everywhere grin

Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by Readonee35L(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2019
kingreign:

Pls no need chasing me like fly. Why do you delight stalking me bro?
Please, let me be, no be your data I use browse no be your phone or PC I use browse. Let me be.
The person you seem to be quoting is a troll.
Calm your nerves grin
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by CityNGR: 12:46pm On May 18, 2019
AgentGoat:

Is he saying the truth?
Diportivo why are you using two monikers on a single thread?
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by AgentGoat: 12:54pm On May 18, 2019
CityNGR:

Diportivo why are you using two monikers on a single thread?
Wetin dey worry you this boy self

If you qoute me and call me diportivo again
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by CityNGR: 12:55pm On May 18, 2019
AgentGoat:
Wetin dey worry you this boy self

If you qoute me and call me diportivo again
Diportivo!!
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by ekene101: 5:11pm On May 18, 2019
NueLMotors:

anybody that wants to

I rest my case here
why has no one gone to oga gazzuzz auto thread or viperautos or even oga Volvo's thread to post trash about them,we the background followers on this forum know the God fearing dealers here and are willing to pay more for their product and have rest of mind rather than buying lemon with new casing and be visiting kazeem's office like bet9ja outlet. 85 persons out of 100 will be willing to pay even 900k for a clean 9ja pencil Camry from oga gaz rather than buying a toks for 1m from an unknown dealer here because of one thing..SINCERITY in his dealings.
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by NueLMotors(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
why has no one gone to oga gazzuzz auto thread or viperautos or even oga Volvo's thread to post trash about them,we the background followers on this forum know the God fearing dealers here and are willing to pay more for their product and have rest of mind rather than buying lemon with new casing and be visiting kazeem's office like bet9ja outlet. 85 persons out of 100 will be willing to pay even 900k for a clean 9ja pencil Camry from oga gaz rather than buying a toks for 1m from an unknown dealer here because of one thing..SINCERITY in his dealings.

Brother..... I ain't disputing the fact that SINCERITY is the key in any business..I understand that... But sometimes you dOnt have to judge a book by its Cover..

A close watch on a particular product from a seller is better than denting the person's image.

Who knows... He might be Genuine.

Good evening
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2019
lolz, I just arrived...
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by diportivo: 9:53pm On May 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
lolz, I just arrived...

this thread is wonderful

even the jester cldnt resist grin
Re: Peugeot 3008 SUV Is Available In Kaduna by arfirobea1972: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
The Peugeot 3008 is a popular car choice in Nigeria due to its affordability and reliability. The Peugeot 3008 offers good fuel economy, a comfortable ride, and plenty of safety features. To help you make an informed decision, we've put together a review of the used Peugeot 3008 cars in Nigeria. We cover everything from the model's features and specs to safety ratings and cost.

To help you make an informed decision, we've put together a review of the used Peugeot 3008 cars in Nigeria. We cover everything from the model's features and specs to safety ratings and cost. With this review, you'll be able to make an informed decision and get the most value out of your purchase..

We also include useful tips to help you find the best used Peugeot 3008 car for your needs.

With this review, you'll be able to make an informed decision and get the most value out of your purchase..

(1) (Reply)

Used 2007 Toyota Camry - 1.3m / Authentic Vehicle And Drivers License Registration / American N Japanese Cars Brainbox, Programming. 0 8 One 20306356

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.