Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC (17818 Views)

Okorocha: EFCC Blocking Me From Presidential Screening / Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited / Okorocha: EFCC Didn’t Recover N7.9 Billion From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by Asshurbanipall: 8:04am On May 18, 2019
Okoroawusa looted imo state totally while the state is now in shambles. I pity imolites

Esseite:

Oga, did you read the article on Okorochas indictment and money laundering?

Peter obi was very transparent with his dealings and state businesses even making profits greater than the states IGR. that is why not even the EFCC has a single thing to hold against him, dont you think the FG would have castrated him if they had a single infraction on him?..

Integrity pays... The heart of Jonathan, the integrity of Buhari summed up in one man.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by sweerychick(f): 8:08am On May 18, 2019
Esseite:

And okorocha is the only Igbo man you know?... while the APC and FG didn't see wrong with him, his people saw and rejected him years ago.

Peter Obi is a man of renowned integrity and so many other Igbos like him. Till today while he held sway as Governor in Anambra, Fidelity Bank MD, Chairman SEC, has he been indicted of stealing even N1 or even roped in a single allegation dealing with peoples money? But rather has returned profits declared in millions of dollars for the state.

If you have nothing reasonable to say, go back to bed.
you have time to quote that pea sized brain undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by sweerychick(f): 8:17am On May 18, 2019
As much this probe is a welcome development, but I still wonder why they didn't do it since, when pensioners and workers were crying from the first bailout fund in 2015 where 5bn was missing from Uche nwosu house

2 Likes

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by Imo1stson: 8:27am On May 18, 2019
sweerychick:
As much this probe is a welcome development, but I still wonder why they didn't do it since, when pensioners and workers were crying from the first bailout fund in 2015 where 5bn was missing from Uche nwosu house

This is one and same bailout fund and it remained untouched. That rumour of 5billion missing is a poorly conceived propaganda as the funds were under close monitoring. Okorocha in January used part of the funds in paying the 1000 Naira stipends given to students and pupils while he earmarked 7.5 billion for renovation and building of more schools but because of elections they blocked him from using the funds and this case is baseless. It will only make sense if Okorocha claimed he paid the stipends when he did not.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by wingmanII: 8:33am On May 18, 2019
Ihutomi:
This is why an Igbo man can Neva rule niaja,the one u thing is good is more bad than rest.

Go and learn basic English writing before disgracing yourself on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by Asshurbanipall: 8:34am On May 18, 2019
Useless old man, stop misinforming people. Okoroawusa diverted bailout funds while imolites are dying. Tell us why imo officials were arrested? Lol

[s]
Imo1stson:

This is one and same bailout fund and it remained untouched. That rumour of 5billion missing is a poorly conceived propaganda as the funds were under close monitoring. Okorocha in January used part of the funds in paying the 1000 Naira stipends given to students and pupils while he earmarked 7.5 billion for renovation and building of more schools but because of elections they blocked him from using the funds and this case is baseless. It will only make sense if Okorocha claimed he paid the stipends when he did not.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by Asshurbanipall: 8:37am On May 18, 2019
Okorocha cornered imo state resources and looted everything no wonder Owerri and Imo state at large is a huge mess. See Owerri

sweerychick:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by sweerychick(f): 9:03am On May 18, 2019
Imo1stson:

oga Rochas is a criminal, the first bailout fund released in 2015 was supposed to clear up all pension arrears and salary backlog, but instead he diverted for selfish and substandard projects in the states non captured in the budget or passed through the ministry.. paying pensioners on 3 months, and slashed workers salaries to 70%.. as if that's not all he has been collecting Paris fund shared to states and yet Imo state is a mess in every angle.. pensioners death in Rochas administration has quadripled more than any other administration, useless projects everywhere with no economic growth.. my dear I don't know the jinx owelle used on you people that you still have the guts to defend him, but one thing is a certain fact. After May 29th una eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by soso22(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2019
EFCC should please visit Abia state Governor biko.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by seborrhic: 9:15am On May 18, 2019
ImOptional:
writeup sounds interesting but end up having no meaning
As you are and at your age can you say your life has any meaning?
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by 9jaAmerican: 10:24am On May 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
But pigs and idiots said EFCC only probe pdpigz
Dude every Nigerian with a semblance of sense knows these government only fights those in their bad book. It's called witchcraft hunting. Everyone saw these coming for okorocha, he's been used and about to be dumped.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by ajebuter(f): 10:59am On May 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
But pigs and idiots said EFCC only probe pdpigz

Because this one offended them..I'm willing to bet they will do the same to Amosu

But when will they probe the likes of Aregbe,
Fashola,, Tinubu , Oshiomole and other loyal APC ex governors?

2 Likes

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by IMASTEX: 11:00am On May 18, 2019
Christonjnr:

I pray Adam will has a change of heart..
Hope you're referring to the Adam in the Bible. Because if it is the Adam Osho I know. Men forget it most especially when Okorohausa is no longer relevant political to him.

1 Like

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by mechanics(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2019
hmmmmm, and he's praising himself that he performed well.

1 Like

Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by degamemaster(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2019
ivandragon:
good...

Kudos to the EFCC on this one.

they should also look into other petitions against the likes of BRF, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fayemi, Oshio, Aregbe & others.

they should also ensure they get thier facts right on Saraki this time around, then speed up the cases of Fayose, Metuh & co.

the fight against corruption should be holistic & properly documented so as to build an institutional framework that is standard & without prejudice...

And all the northern crooks including buhari is are innocent and spotless. I don't support corrupt people but what j don't like is thus one sided witch-hunting called fight against corruption.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by Chizua(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2019
Ihutomi:
This is why an Igbo man can Neva rule niaja,the one u thing is good is more bad than rest.
...are you GOD? I jaw man had ruled!!!
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by ImOptional: 5:04pm On May 18, 2019
seborrhic:

As you are and at your age can you say your life has any meaning?
you mean my life as a whole? grin
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by buharitill2023: 5:32pm On May 18, 2019
seborrhic:
What of Amosun,El Rufai,Yahaya Bello,Ghandije,etc,did they not also do same,if not worse,with state funds during the gubernatorial polls?No one should say it's because Okorocha's tenure is ending and those above have immunity because Fayose was investigated and suspicious accounts frozen while still governor.Additionally,likes of Ajimobi,Amosun,etc,are also going out and nothing is heard about any investigation.
Is this lopsided and incompetence that rubbishes any so called investigation.
Even with all this noise,Rochas may eventually go Scots free after all because Magu is more interested in newspaper and headline trials than proper prosecution of criminals.
Stop be a bigot, this is south east zonal report.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by buharitill2023: 5:43pm On May 18, 2019
9jaAmerican:
Dude every Nigerian with a semblance of sense knows these government only fights those in their bad book. It's called witchcraft hunting. Everyone saw these coming for okorocha, he's been used and about to be dumped.
and these govt love ikpeazu.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by 9jaAmerican: 9:36pm On May 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
and these govt love ikpeazu.
look man, I won't do these back and forth with you. This government persecutes only those who aren't in their good book, period. Give me one person facing persecutions from the government and I would give you an history of his fall out with the buhari led government.
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by Jadsy01(f): 11:29pm On May 18, 2019
Presidency Disowns Akeredolu Over Planned ‘Marijuana Business’

The move by Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, to establish a legal marijuana industry in the ‘sunshine’ state may have hit the rocks even before his very own eyes.
This is just as findings by journalists on Saturday showed that Akeredolu …

Read more via ekomiami.com.ng - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/18/presidency-disowns-akeredolu-over-planned-marijuana-business/
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by buharitill2023: 12:35pm On May 19, 2019
9jaAmerican:
look man, I won't do these back and forth with you. This government persecutes only those who aren't in their good book, period. Give me one person facing persecutions from the government and I would give you an history of his fall out with the buhari led government.
so pdp govs are in buhari good book,
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by richPHAROAH: 3:01pm On May 19, 2019
okorocha and his gang where the first yahoo boys. then they call it 419
Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by 9jaAmerican: 3:32pm On May 19, 2019
buharitill2023:
so pdp govs are in buhari good book,
Goodbye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / President Buhari Arrives London For Anti-corruption Summit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.