Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? (908 Views)

CBN Dormant Account Policy Triggers Anxiety In Banking Sector / CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? by Or11: 7:57am On May 18, 2019
This post is for the bankers on here.

My friend has a bank account in Nigeria, it hasn’t been used in a long time while. Someone was meant to pay money into it but he was told the account is dormant and can’t receive funds. How can he reactivate the account since he’s not in Nigeria. He has sent them an email to the bank but no response from them yet. Any response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? by Niyeal(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2019
Use the bank Twitter handle to contact them, they will respond faster.

Or11:

My friend has a bank account in Nigeria, it hasn’t been used in a long time while. Someone was meant to pay money into it but he was told the account is dormant and can’t receive funds. How can he reactivate the account since he’s not in Nigeria. He has sent them an email to the bank but no response from them yet. Any response will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? by essenceplus: 8:12am On May 18, 2019
Or11:

Search the website or Google I. E gtb account reactivation form or call the call care centre

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? by Or11: 8:12am On May 18, 2019
Niyeal:
Use the bank Twitter handle to contact them, they will respond faster.

Thank you, didn’t think of this.
Re: How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? by victoryukpong(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2019
Hello Or11 this is unrelated, but i want to tell you that i scored 209 at my jamb examination this year
Re: How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? by Or11: 1:51pm On May 30, 2019
victoryukpong:
Hello Or11 this is unrelated, but i want to tell you that i scored 209 at my jamb examination this year

Wow that’s great. You did really good. You can achieve anything you put your mind and heart too. I remember you chose University of Uyo or something close. What course are you going to be studying?
Re: How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? by victoryukpong(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Or11:

Wow that’s great. You did really good. You can achieve anything you put your mind and heart too. I remember you chose University of Uyo or something close. What course are you going to be studying?
yeah
it's computer engineering
i already have a background in the field before but i needed the certificate thank you very much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Tracking Services / Carport Car Park Shade Cool Cover In Abuja And Environs call Onotu 08147861472 / Start Your Own Delivery Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.