Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) (657 Views)

Igbos Richest In Africa, Per Capita. Facts Don't Lie / Edo No Be Lagos, Una Go Soon See Why Ambode Is Smarter Than Obaseki / Tension As Osibanjo Slept Off As Oshiomole Was Addressing APC Chieftains- PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 18, 2019
I think I might have fallen into obaseki media hype thinking he's the best thing that ever happened to Edo state, which is a lie.

I've asked again what has obaseki done to deserve another tenure? I can't see any valuable work on ground.

In oshiomole tenure Edo state was changed from a State competing with yobe to a state wanting Lagos position on development index.

Schools was furnished, roads were build infact everything was neat and the new Edo state emerge.

I've no idea what obaseki has done except for a few roads and uncompleted projects. Even though he's taxing us like kilode.

I refused to be a zombie and fall for any media hype, oshiomole should bring any person that can move Edo state forward like he did.

I challenge anybody to mention obaseki works he has done.
Re: Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 18, 2019
Born2Breed, buhariadvocate

Shey I'm right?
Re: Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) by BuhariAdvocate: 8:53am On May 18, 2019
Excaperx:
Born2Breed, buhariadvocate

Shey I'm right?
where are you from. Have you been to Edo before.
Re: Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
where are you from. Have you been to Edo before.
stupid question
Re: Oshiomole was Better than obaseki(facts Don't Lie) by BuhariAdvocate: 9:45am On May 18, 2019
angry you know this where we are always fighting. Why are you ashamed of your tribe
Excaperx:
stupid question

(1) (Reply)

#nottooyoungtorun: Meet 24-year Old Osun State House Of Assembly Aspirant / Akpabio Belongs To PDP. / Why Obasanjo Did Not Honour Abiola —okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.