Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Good Mechanic In Ekiti - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Good Mechanic In Ekiti (633 Views)

Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures / Good Mechanic / Where Can I Get A Good Mechanic For My Honda Scooter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Mechanic In Ekiti by ojeysky(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

Am starting this thread to know if anyone here knows a good mechanic in Ekiti. One way you know a mechanic that is not kazeem is when you ask their opinion about simple things like; their view about connecting radiator fan direct, using 20w50 engine oil, the use of coolant etc.
So far I have not seen any mechanic that provided a professional response to those.

I also don't know one that does proper full car scanning and compression test, please if you know one let me have his details.
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by Mayor555(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2019
Smiles, thata crazy, don't come and rubbish Ekiti o...

We have good mechanics in Ekiti....i guess you're new here.

Where do you stay in Ekiti?
I'm in Ado Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by ojeysky(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2019
Hello,

I have one kazeem that I use and I can say he is the best of kazeems other than that, I maintain that I do not know of mechanic that test/scan/interpret and repair professionally. I am not new in Ekiti but I agree that I most likely don't know all mechanics in Ekiti and that's why am asking. Do you know of any such mechanic? I live in the state capital
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by Mayor555(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2019
ojeysky:
Hello,

I have one kazeem that I use and I can say he is the best of kazeems other than that, I maintain that I do not know of mechanic that test/scan/interpret and repair professionally. I am not new in Ekiti but I agree that I most likely don't know all mechanics in Ekiti and that's why am asking. Do you know of any such mechanic? I live in the state capital

Scan, interprets and repair? Lolssswe do that everyday way back from 2012..... You mechanic is hiding so many things away from you so as to keep your loyalty!
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by ojeysky(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2019
Mayor555:

Scan, interprets and repair? Lolssswe do that everyday way back from 2012..... You mechanic is hiding so many things away from you so as to keep your loyalty!

Actually my mechanic isn't hiding, he can only say what he knows. However we've spoken on WhatsApp and you've referred me to someone to try out.
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by legalwealth(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
Just passing grin grin grin
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by Mayor555(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2019
ojeysky:

Actually my mechanic isn't hiding, he can only say what he knows. However we've spoken on WhatsApp and you've referred me to someone to try out.

it was a nice chat with you.... he'll fix it for you definitely.
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2019
ojeysky:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am starting this thread to know if anyone here knows a good mechanic in Ekiti. One way you know a mechanic that is not kazeem is when you ask their opinion about simple things like; their view about connecting radiator fan direct, using 20w50 engine oil, the use of coolant etc.
So far I have not seen any mechanic that provided a professional response to those.

I also don't know one that does proper full car scanning and compression test, please if you know one let me have his details.

I am just strolling by too.... pondering on the bolded.

@op it's nice to know u have a strong affinity for good maintenance....

mayor555 nice....

Its good to know we have good technicians over there too!
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by Mayor555(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I am just strolling by too.... pondering on the bolded.

@op it's nice to know u have a strong affinity for good maintenance....

mayor555 nice....

Its good to know we have good technicians over there too!

hmmmmmmmm.....Sir Obeke, your hunter don see bush meat bah this is an innocent thread ooo...lolssss

yes we have good technicians here. Was surprised to see his post, a whole EKITI for that matter....
we have tens of good technicians in ADO EKITI alone.
Re: Good Mechanic In Ekiti by Niyiadeautos: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
ojeysky:
Hello Nairalanders,

Good day sir. If you need the services of a good automobile technician in Ado Ekiti, then niyiadeautos is right for you. Apart from general repairs, we scan & diagnose car faults using some of the latest & sophisticated scanners.

We're also into key programming, and we train people on automobile diagnosis & key fob programming.

Visit us today & give us a try!

We're located inside oando filling station, after delight hotel, along ado-ilawe road. Or contact us on 08137264240.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Extremely Clean Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Camry For Sale..1.450m / Extremely Clean Nissan Murano 2015, Tokunbo / Eod Tok 2005 ...1.45 m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.