Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh (864 Views)

Nigerchin Cable And Wire For Sale @ Reasonable Price. / My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh / The Business For Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh by Anny0526(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2010
Everyone :
Good day !

Please pay your attention to me , I am ANNY WANG . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years .

I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .

in the end of this month , my cage will be shipping to lagos and in the beginning of November will arrive Apapa . also I will put the sample in different quality and size .
there are 2.15m length , 2m length and 1.88m length
electro galvanized , hot dipped galvanized and PVC Coated
the feeder there is plastic , iron baking finished and hot dipped galvanized

Also I will ship my company catelog with the goods .
If you have interested to have a look at , I will take with my friend , after you see the sample we can have better talk on what you want to . Hope we will have good cooperation in the future  .

ANNY WANG ( 0086 13663282016 )
EMAIL AND ONLINE : jinjin.0526@hotmail.com  ,  Anny0526@yahoo.cn
ANPING COUNTY TAIYU WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD
INDUSTRIAL ZONE, HEBEI , CHINA

Branch
FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED
FLAT/RM 1905 NAM WO HONG BLDG,
148 WING LOK ST,
SHEUNG WAN HK

Re: My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh by CornerChen: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Anny0526: Everyone :
Good day !

Please pay your attention to me , I am ANNY WANG . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years .

I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .

in the end of this month , my cage will be shipping to lagos and in the beginning of November will arrive Apapa . also I will put the sample in different quality and size .
there are 2.15m length , 2m length and 1.88m length
electro galvanized , hot dipped galvanized and PVC Coated
the feeder there is plastic , iron baking finished and hot dipped galvanized

Also I will ship my company catelog with the goods .
If you have interested to have a look at , I will take with my friend , after you see the sample we can have better talk on what you want to . Hope we will have good cooperation in the future  .

ANNY WANG ( 0086 13663282016 )
EMAIL AND ONLINE : jinjin.0526@hotmail.com  ,  Anny0526@yahoo.cn
ANPING COUNTY TAIYU WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD
INDUSTRIAL ZONE, HEBEI , CHINA

Branch
FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED
FLAT/RM 1905 NAM WO HONG BLDG,
148 WING LOK ST,
SHEUNG WAN HK

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Web Hosting For Your Business / A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.