Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales (301 Views)

How To Sell Things Online / 5 Digital Marketing Golden Opportunities That Will Help You Increase Sales / How to pay for things online using ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales by dailyguide(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2019
Maybe I should start by asking you how your sales has been over time, how fast you sell off your products and make orders for new ones.

Selling of shoes, sandals, clothes and accessories is what is in vogue and before you say jack, someone's Whatsapp status is already filled with "Inbox me for quality materials and good wears"

Take it from me, clothes, shoes accessories etc are necessary things people bid for on daily basis. You can make your first million from this seemingly small business if you play your cards well.
Speaking to a lady friend who is into this similar business a few days back, she complained about poor sales and people doing more of inquiry than buying.

I know many of us are facing a similar challenge and this is why we need to understand the basis of customer relationship and favourable business negotiation skill.

One other very important thing is what kind of social media market you are investing your time in? Take it or you leave it, to those who make money selling products and services on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Whatsapp,there is no greater market that exists.

You need to find the social media platform that carries more of those who need what you sell. It might be products, it might be services.

The way you brand your products and services when putting then out to people to consider is also very important, your choice of words is very crucial, the kind of image you use is most important and you should ask yourself if the price tag is 50:50 (Favourable to you and your prospective buyers).

The list goes on and on as far as things you need to do to make quick and steady sales online is concerned. I have just touched this lightly just to give you a glimpse of the whole setup.

I will be taking a 3 Days FREE online webinar on HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ONLINE EASILY AND ON A STADY BASIS.

It's going to be a wonderful time and lots of secrets and experiences will be shared.

If you are about getting into selling things online, you can also join the class.

The seminar would be holding on closed WhatsApp group from on the 22nd to the 24th of May,2019.

To partake, visit the link below and follow the simple procedure!

http://www.getupideas.com.ng/2019/05/sell-things-online-this-will-increase.html?m=1

Re: Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales by dailyguide(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2019
There is no fee attached to this training but your availability. If there must be a turn around in your online sales business there are principles you need to follow.

Some experiences need to be shared with you so you won’t keep repeating a mistake and revolving a circle without progress.
Re: Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales by theceoz(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2019
Thank you for sharing this
Re: Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales by dailyguide(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2019
theceoz:
Thank you for sharing this

Thank you, glad it was helpful to you, visit my webpage @getupideas for mind blowing articles on money making.

I elso enjoin you to follow the link below this post to get registered for the free webinar , it’s going to be lit �
Re: Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales by dailyguide(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2019
Have you ever run through your whatsapp contact list to see who really are those viewing your status on things you are offering for sale.

So many off us have so many friends, family, relatives as friends on Facebook and Instagram, take it or you leave it, this people are used to you, they can’t purchase as you would expect , they would even tease you to giving them what you sell for free.

You need to search out for new faces, add up new people on your contact, go for those who don’t even know you, do you believe they even buy more than your relatives and friends?

Let’s leave that secret for now, follow the link above to get registered for the webinar.��

(1) (Reply)

Several Methods You Can Utilise To Receive Money From Abroad / Kerosene Tank For Sale / Have A Reliable Investment Portfolio With A Startup Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.