Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity (410 Views)

Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Very Disappointing Homosexuality Is Legal In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by panafrican(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2019
The increasing scale of perversion all over the world
is one of the major threats to humanity today .
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by Temple1288(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2019
I agree with you on the part that it's growing rapidly... But I don't see it as a threat!!
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by panafrican(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2019
Temple1288:
I agree with you on the part that it's growing rapidly... But I don't see it as a threat!!
HIV and other diseases, no moral standard, the destruction of family values, confused people who can become mass shooters, people not bothering about what is wrong or right, confused people who might find it funny or cool to blow up the world with an atomic bomb etc.

When someone can't even see there is a difference between a man and a woman, how can he accept there are moral standards ?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by eddy1977(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2019
Polygamy is the answer
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by panafrican(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2019
eddy1977:
Polygamy is the answer
One reason why many of us appreciate South Africa's s Jacob Zuma
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by panafrican(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2019
The United Homosexuals also called
"United Nations " will pretty soon impose sanctions on Africa on behalf of the international gay lobby.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by Jkay187(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2019
Stop smoking cheap weed.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by wirinet(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2019
panafrican:
Of all the problems facing humanity like world hunger, climate change, widening gap between the rich and poor, malaria which kills millions yearly, wars and threats of nuclear annihilation, it what two adults do in their private bedrooms is your major concern.

Talk of misplaced priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by panafrican(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2019
wirinet:

it what two adults do in their private bedrooms is your major concern.

Talk of misplaced priority.
Liberals love lying.

The gay flag that was flown over the Federal reserve was that in a private bedroom ?
Christians being threatened to bake gay cakes , county Clerk losing their jobs or being jailed , was all that a private bedroom ?
Gay people spreading HIV all over the world, is that a private bedroom issue?
Companies being compelled by law to hire despicable men with red lips , is that a private bedroom issue ?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2019
Temple1288:
Exactly - this is just a sensational/unscientific title.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Threat To Humanity by CTPlayer: 5:44pm On May 20, 2019
panafrican:
It is problematic, especially gay men. They can't control themselves.
They have websites for "cruising" which lists public places, like restrooms, to have anonymous sex.

(1) (Reply)

UN Removes Jesus’s Birthplace From Danger List Of Inheritance Sites / Iran Proof US Wrong On Downing Of Drone Show Drone Footage(photo) / Iranian Women To Face 10 Years In Jail For Public Hijab Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.