Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

What Is The Way Out For Bloggers With Disabled Adsense Accounts? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Way Out For Bloggers With Disabled Adsense Accounts? (698 Views)

Easy Ways To Copy Content From A Website With Disabled Text Selection / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Way Out For Bloggers With Disabled Adsense Accounts? by Sanchez01: 2:14pm On May 18, 2019
A cousin who has been blogging a while got hammered recently and he lost quite a lot. About $7000 in his Adsense account. He is in the US and bulk of his visitors are from there. Sadly, he got hammered after over a year and he claimed to have done nothing. I looked through his Analytics but never found a spike in traffic or something worth raising alarm over. There is the thought of click bombing but that in itself is vague.

Being disabled by AdSense, he clearly can't get back in the programme using his PAYEE NAME and Bank Details. So my questions are;

1. What are the available options for him in getting back into the AdSense programme?
2. His website has 100% genuine contents and are in line with Adsense TOS. Can he still use the same website without getting hammered?
3. How does he get back to using Adsense?

For those who had their Adsense disabled and got back in, kindly suggest or share the ways and how you got back to using AdSense.
Re: What Is The Way Out For Bloggers With Disabled Adsense Accounts? by 004gist: 3:07pm On May 18, 2019
Contact me by dropping your whatapps here then I will give you the secret free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

2 Years Old Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Start A Hosting Company. It’s Easy! / Laptops At Very Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.