Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) (27704 Views)

“My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by kingkuntaval: 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
StOla:
They should all be arrested and prosecuted for aiding and abetting criminality.

Story
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Brightest04(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
It's a pity that the youths who are to be the leaders of tomorrow are here showcasing their worthlessness by supporting criminality. What a shame.
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
kernel01:

I wish somebody takes all your live savings at your old age, and same person will be set free in matter of days.

Oga Shatap your mouth, politicians have been stealing from us from birth till our old age. Yahoo boys deal with foreigners mostly to local. But politicians strictly deal with the locals.. Leave yahoo boys go and fight your oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Bonapart(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2019
Mraphel:
Free Naira Marley jor.. Naira Marley na musician not a Yahoo boy.

I realized the people asking Marley to be persecuted are.

1.Tribalistic and Hateful

2.Ask enforcement agencies to persecute their relatives in baby factories.

3.Drug offenders in and outside Nigerians

3.Will not ask the tax evaders to be persecuted

4.They want Atiefku to get power

5. They supported the corrupt judge with undeclared assets.

this one is condemned already. Irredeemable heediot
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by molas02: 6:25pm On May 18, 2019
those boy are just like rags................awon werey gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Pavore9: 6:27pm On May 18, 2019
Hilarious cheesy cheesy Just saw a bunch of idle boys who were hanging around a bet9ja shop, promised N10k to exhibit their dysfunctionality, transported to EFCC office for the job. I know if they were picked up by the police, it is their poor mothers that will be the ones running around for their release!

3 Likes

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by KingAmeh: 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
Lazy youth
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Jfufudyfydyx: 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
angry sad sad sad

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by kernel01: 6:34pm On May 18, 2019
No
anonymous1759:

Oga Shatap your mouth, politicians have been stealing from us from birth till our old age. Yahoo boys deal with foreigners mostly to local. But politicians strictly deal with the locals.. Leave yahoo boys go and fight your oppressors.

Just imagine what a man like you is thinking, I wish you foreigners will swindle your money someday, then... You come back and bless then.

The politicians are evil, so... If you think one is better than the other you're lying.

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by salford1: 6:36pm On May 18, 2019
IPassYahoo:
Bring someone who has not lied to get money.... Nobody holy
We might as well have no law. Disband the courts.
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by TheAlchemist: 6:50pm On May 18, 2019
What really is the difference between a Yahoo boy and our thieving Politicians?
Please i am not supporting any form of criminality, but lets us be truthful to ourselves?
What is really pissing off the power that be, is that Naira Marley had the effrontery to say that our so called Leaders are no better than Yahoo boys!
We urgently need to fix our leadership issue promptly, that is the only way out, because truthfully, the youths no longer have role models to look up to.

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by captainamiedi1: 6:54pm On May 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
When will EFCC arrest Davido?

do u have any evidence for the arrest? Efcc have evidence for ur fraudster called nairarubbish
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by captainamiedi1: 7:01pm On May 18, 2019
TheAlchemist:
What really is the difference between a Yahoo boy and our thieving Politicians?
Please i am not supporting any form of criminality, but lets us be truthful to ourselves?
What is really pissing off the power that be, is that Naira Marley had the effrontery to say that our so called Leaders are no better than Yahoo boys!
We urgently need to fix our leadership issue promptly, that is the only way out, because truthfully, the youths no longer have role models to look up to.

we know our politicians are thieves. but we need to show to the world we are not support of cybercrime. it will at least promote our dead image. fortunately, naira-yahoo is the right victim to send the message.

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2019
IPassYahoo:
Bring someone who has not lied to get money.... Nobody holy

In that case, we should not prosecute anyone. Nobody holy. We are all sinners. Don't prosecute murderers, paid assassins, paedophiles, rapists, armed robbers. Don't prosecute anyone. Ewu.
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2019
grin

This video funny aswear!
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by atilla(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2019
Did anybody peep that guys blue tongue. Lol

These guys don't look normal at all
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by oforjide: 7:20pm On May 18, 2019
Mraphel:

may thunder consume ur family animal. u are defending a well known criminal just becos his is from ur tribe, only his look alone has signified him as a desperado.I repeat, may thunder consume u and ur household. anumbam
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by oforjide: 7:24pm On May 18, 2019
The police should arrest all these yoruba idiots and sentence them together with that their desperado broda called nairawetin. curse tribe
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by SkinnyNigga: 8:15pm On May 18, 2019
sophisticated cone head bastard !!
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 8:29pm On May 18, 2019
They are called what
HT
Hopeless thugs
Wtf see dah one tongue na blue at what tym of the day
Fuckkkk

Na dem dey dey do cults,badoo.
DRRK
DISPOSESS,ROB,RAPE,AND KILL
they shud all be locked up and killed..so dey can die peacefully

Naira its ova men
Hopeless street urchins

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by RAFZY(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2019
A yahoo boy equals a thief n a murderer, those supportin yahoo yahoo are not better than a baboon, while the guyz protesting are complete set of idiots..
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by KAHBOOM: 8:39pm On May 18, 2019
Mraphel:

Sharrap and dont turn dis to a tribal tin..Efcc can arrest any body glorifying 419 be u Igbo,Hausa or Yoruba.
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by adeosuntunde: 8:40pm On May 18, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

A few years back, i remember my name being chanted in Ajaccio, Corsica outside the Maximum Security Prisons....

This is the true story of a revolutionary....

TheFacelessMan.....we are waiting on you to complete your story o
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Jovin894: 8:54pm On May 18, 2019
hmmm , sometimes is good ...EFCC are really trying ..this internet fraud has spoil Nigeria name in outside this country, in cotonu in as much as u a Nigeria they will b afraid of you ..no trustworthiness, they can't give any business to handle ...i
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Roman7(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2019
Walking:
Can you imagine our youths..

Totally disappointed. More reason the old ones will continue to rule..
Mtcheew....

Na those old ones never commit crime abi...? Na only cyber crime them just focus on. Other financial crimes dey go on right under der nose and they choose to ignore.....Make EFCC go arrest anybody way get skeleton for him cupboard u go see say non of our politicians go dy free from Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku. E.t.c
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by jimmyLd101: 9:31pm On May 18, 2019
sod09:
We are in big trouble here, see youth supporting crime one was even high on blue pills
I don't support them though but if you look as the country they go live don tire most people I know how many blue pills I take everyday to make me alive ,you can't understand
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by walex4500: 9:43pm On May 18, 2019
Free Naira Marley �

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Rawcalculus: 10:17pm On May 18, 2019
Hmmm... Nija youth!! Is the time now right to legalize illegal things all in the name of substandard economy?! No matter what, wrong cannever metamorphos to be right! Let us all get it right... what is bad is bad!!!
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by ubongga(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2019
all I see here, are few Nigeria foolish youth, displaying dere stupidity.
Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by Khaleell001(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

See sophisticated miscreants condoling internet scam..yahoo yahoo na legit work ni.
Chai dis con3 ehnn...

This is the best time for extrajudicial killing....shoot them all..

You can't kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

Then need to be talked to, they are humans not cows.

1 Like

Re: Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) by jojothegreat(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2019
Youths or touts??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remembering MC Loph After Five Years / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.