Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. (1858 Views)

The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) / Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum / Uriel Oputa Takes Her Mum Shopping On Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 2:49pm On May 18, 2019
Please my mum needs a job, she studied business administration from the polytechnic. She is a graduate.

Please I'm begging it's been long she's been jobless for almost Nine years now.
Her Business was going well untill her shop got burnt in January 2015. Sabo market in zaria kaduna state.

Please help us. You can contact us with this number 08123360136

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by MrSensor(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2019
For us to believe you, upload her pictures here. Is she still strong and fresh?
Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 2:56pm On May 18, 2019
MrSensor:

She is. I can't upload it here.
Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 3:01pm On May 18, 2019
Please my mum needs a job, she studied business administration from the polytechnic. She is a graduate.

Her Business was going well untill her shop got burnt in January 2015. Sabo market in zaria kaduna state.

Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 3:09pm On May 18, 2019
importantperson:

Her Business was going well untill her shop got burnt in January 2015. Sabo market in zaria kaduna state

Pleaseeeeee
Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 3:37pm On May 18, 2019

Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 7:57pm On May 18, 2019

Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 7:12am On May 20, 2019
importantperson:

Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 7:13am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=importantperson post=78545344][/quote]
Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 7:13am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=importantperson post=78545362][/quote
Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 12:34pm On May 20, 2019
importantperson:

Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 1:40pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=importantperson post=78554404][/quote]
Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=importantperson post=78585582][/quote]

Please my mum still need a job
Re: Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum. by importantperson: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrSensor:

You think I can fake it? How? To what gain?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Bobrisky As She Clocks 27 Today / See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K / Chioma And Davido Net Worth For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.