Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Much Ado About Gov John Kayode Fayemi And Hon Bimbo Daramola In Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Much Ado About Gov John Kayode Fayemi And Hon Bimbo Daramola In Ekiti State (789 Views)

Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Gov John Kayode Fayemi And Hon Bimbo Daramola In Ekiti State by moneywealt: 3:46pm On May 18, 2019
#FALSEHOOD #ONLY #THRIVES #IN #DARKNESS

I have been inundated by calls , SMS and WhatsApp messages from well wishers from my dearly beloved family, biological and political, supporters and well wishers from within and without urging me to respond to the goings on about the verdict of the court with regard to the Ekiti State APC primary election PARTICULARLY Ekiti North Federal Constituency (Oye/Ikole) and indeed the entire Senatorial district.

I have maintained a dignified silence and I will continue to until such a time when persons and authorities who are competent enough decide to engage me on what happened and led to this.

And I am sure they know anyway.

I will not dignify persons who fall within the seamless boundaries and borders of ignorance, hate, misinformation or outright noxious essence with any response because of who they simply are! Minions!

I say that because I have a history that is traceable and verifiable from ACD, Action Congress, to ACN and today's APC and I am "proud of my humble" roles of dedicated and devoted service to and in the party.

It will make sence if my actions are weighed in responsibility and responsive terms not lousy buccaholic vituperations on Facebook but tangible impact and value to party and party faithful across the length and breath of Ekiti and I dare say Nigeria.

I am not sure this can be said of some of these lousy and empty Mariners, till date, even not being in any political position, I am sure honest people know those who really care about them, I practically deprive and deny myself of keeping fruits of my sweat for me and my family.

Till today I still pick huge bills of the needs of our people for all manner of requests without recourse to my political travails, because this is the way God has wired me.

I don't have to be a political position holder to do that which God has given me the grace to do.

Politics for me is not a short cut to good life, and a means of livelihood, before House of Representatives, I have been very very comfortable and politics has only made me poorer. I challenge anybody to that.

So why would I be desperate to be in any political position anyway?

From 2015 that I left the parliament, have I missed anything in my modest living standard to the glory of God? No! And to God be the glory

He that feeds the sparrows sure knows how to take care of me. I am not one that will stand in the way of anybody's success PARTICULARLY when earned .

But when I see that lives that could be touched and changed for the better by a little assistance, I am constrained to sacrifice and share, which is the primary motive for coming into politics, nobody came to drag me from my house, neither did anybody sponsor me to be anything!

My question today is that who were these Facebook warriors when we were slaving with all and everything for the party? and I challenge them to bring up their own records.

Let it be known that I was only in House of Representatives for only four years out of my almost 20 years political life.

So I am going to wait until those who have the matching track record of service and contributions and denials call me out before I speak.

But let me say clearly that I am not your regular politician! Selfish, Self centred, blinded by unbridled ambition and all the evil manifestations that I have come to see as the things that make you a "#good #politician " which runs contrary to my values and virtues.

At over 50 it's the #height of #depravity for anybody to expect that I wont be able to express myself wherever I find myself, its sheer stupidity of anybody to feel that if I feel something is not right or just , I will keep quiet because I want to protect status quo or because i want to be politically correct and relevant, when at 32 i was actively involved and recognized at the highest seat of government in this country.

I was functioning between President and Vice President, known and regarded, way back then and 18 years later I am supposed to be cowed and some minions will jump on Facebook to say rubbish all because the more the attack on Bimbo the earlier you get remembered and recognised for patronage. Good luck to you.

My advice is that you should go and earn your worth.

I freely joined the forebears of today's APC because I believe the party and persons therein would be people who i thought we shared same ideological persuasion based on time tested virtues of truth, honesty and justice but obviously they are not.

Anyway I ll keep that to myself for now and await a proper time to tell my story.

But I feel obliged again to tell Oluwole Alabi(onlygodiswise) and his ilk to please STOP dishing out lies and deceit.

I have kept to myself with regard to several posts in the past and I still do not feel Olu deserves my attention because we both know a little bit about ourselves at least politically and otherwise.

But I am worried that those who may not know may just believe these deliberate lies and falsehood, like Oluwole saying he and some of my friends went to beg my Egbon Elder Awotiku after election. That is not true! I would have kept quiet but Because he presents his lies with so much of oracular posturing .

Let me make it clear here and now, I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BAR. PETER OWOLABI. WHY WOULD I ANYWAY? WE ARE JUST PARTY MEMBERS AND THATS ALL, NO RELATIONSHIP WHATSOEVER. He does his things and I do mine.

Humbly speaking we both also know our standing in the party. I desire his success and I am not one to stand in the way of anybody's progress.

I met his junior brother in court on Monday I think, a court where some lousy jobless people who should be asking questions about how to make their lives count and not fettering their future to being political attack dogs said I "did not allow Peter to be heard! Or filed out of time and all that garbage Facebook trial! How ridiculous!

R.O Balogun his lawyer was there doing all sorts TO PREVENT AND PERVERT THE CAUSE AND COURSE OF JUSTICE,in all manner of ways that I will not say now, but because of the clarity of mind of the My Lord the Judge and his firmness and fairness on the basis of facts presented before him went on to serve justice, inspite of the shenanigans of Balogun.

Well I know someday I will be in a position to tell it all, even his lawyer said "e se papa gbo case yi na" after all he did within and outside the books failed, including wanting to call witness for a case that came by originating summons! And some lousy ones will keep dishing lies .

Anyway I told Peter's brother in court where attempt was again made to stay execution failed, I asked him pertinent questions and said to him " ta ba ngegi nigbo o ye ka fi oro ro ara wa wo".

I asked him, if you were given reassurance that you should contest election three days from the day of primary after seeking clear clarifications three times and on the day of primary you got detained at the police station will that be fair?

Secondly was there primary election in the entire senatorial district?

Yet adults were made to lie from state chairman to the PRO of the party not minding the handpicked ones , that one would have thought are Distinguished persons who purportedly came from National APC secretariat to do the hatchet job.

Posterity will apportion everyone with the measures we all deserve.

No wonder the judge said " the results announced remained mysterious to him".. and it's a supreme court decision that political parties can field whoever as candidates but the law will not allow political parties to behave arbitrarily(senselessly)!!!

Today I am sure these guys making Bimbo the issue are deaf and dumb to such pervasive overbearing incidences from Kano to Imo and lately three in Bauchi state where other parties were beneficiaries.

Are these lousy people aware that I met Bar.Ogala the National Legal Adviser on this matter? Are these louts also aware that I acquainted the offices of the national chairman? And vice chairman south? before proceeding to seek justice?

How does it profit me to deny my party of earned position? But I will expect that these lousy for nothing people should be reasonable but that really is a misplaced expectation.

And I also approached the national election petitions committee and one of our leaders reliably said "#SHRED HIS #PETITION" and Otunba Famuyibo's committee of course fell in line and not for a second gave me audience as others were nationally.

Do these Facebook militants realise that I appeared before the Governor Shettima led committee in the Governor's office in Ado Ekiti?

May I ask that the report of that committee be published , did anything come out of it? Shame to you ignorant Facebook proxy fighters ! Stew in your Ignorance.

Peter Tosh said don't give me peace , give me justice.

So when later day revisionists like Oluwole and people like him who always posture like they know everything begin to say I was also a beneficiary of a similar situation, I wonder if they lost their capacity for recollections or got it muddled up.

Well I have said this before and I will say it again, i have gone through four primary elections in that state for those who want to hear the truth! Not once did I get handed the ticket nor anybody detained at my instance!

i read where somebody said Hon. Adunmo Galazy was detained! Haba tori Olorun! Well if the fool does not know he should ask Hon Adunmo what his boys did infront of the Governors residence in Isan and why the CSO had to intervene! Im not even aware of him being detained anyway.

I ran for the first time in 2007 for house of Representatives, there was primaries. Elder Bunmi Awotiku and my Egbon from Itapa who ran also are still alive. I won the primaries.

A gentleman called Solaco of blessed memory R.I.P (from Aramoko Ekiti , a friend to Bunmi Ogunleye was the one who alerted me that something funny was about to start and he said I should rush down to party secretariat in Ado Ekiti. I did . Only to get there I caught one of our party boys Aduloju changing my results in Bar. Bayo Idowu's office, he was the then secretary at the then AC state secretariat in Ado Ekiti.

I challenge anybody to facts on that. I dont want to go into that long story, I ll rather save for hereafter for time sake and Full details in my forthcoming book,

" 28Votes" - The Recollections of a Political Naivete and Voyage in Brackish Waters of Treachery, Betrayal and Insincerity.

Inspite of all that was done to me in the party and by persons who did all to remove my name from INEC list but failed, I joined hands with others to slave it out from 2009 through all the travails that brought Dr. Fayemi into office.

And then Gov Fayemi won , and we came to Abuja to pick his certificate of return, and I did not know what was going on, only for Otunba Niyi Adebayo to pull me aside and said to me, Bimbo you will continue your good work for us, I have put your name down for commissioner of information!! I said ha!! No sir !

He said "se o ni gboro si mi lenu ni"? I said but I ran for house of Representatives in 2007 and I will like to go run in 2011.

Anyway the rest in my coming book, well I came to Ekiti and was Vice Chairman transition committee.

Working hard with Uncle Dayo Fadipe and other leaders until I got a call from someone high up in the party, one of my past traducers behind my first suspension from the party, I am told the second is coming, well no probs!

He said Bimbo, you cannot work here in Ekiti oo, go to secretariat and collect expression of interest/nomination form to run for house of Representatives, in 2011 the form is closing today.

Until then the Governor had not told me clearly anything, and I did not bother but I kept my task at the transition committee and looking through and reviewing files and annotating them for his attention, one day Hon Yemi Adaramodu sent for me and said Oga had just appointed him Chief of Staff, I was excited because he deserved it , we were deeply in the trenches together at least from when the court of appeal ordered a rerun .

So he said Oga said I should come, on getting there, I said Oga Yemi said you had appointed him as Chief of Staff, he said Yes, and I said great. He now said think of what you want and let me know.

I suggested some adviser position which the body language did not seem to approve so I went to the party secretariat and picked the form.

On my return I went to the Governor and put the form before him, he said no Bimbo let us stay at home and work together, you know you are one of the people who could look me in the eyes and tell me the truth, Se Otunba o ti ba e soro ni? He said.

I said sir , I appreciate sir , but please let me go and run,I assured him that I will always be at home and after a while he said ok. And that began my journey into the second primary election in 2011.

Today I hear was Bimbo not a beneficiary of the same thing? And I asked how? I went to the 24 wards campaigning vigorously with my own resources, and sweat. I am not aware of any meeting where I was, that people or our elders sat down and said Bimbo you are anointed, if I was , why would I be campaigning so hard spending money.

I hear Oh it was a reward for "acting" their so called "script " "shoot me shoot me" and I just chuckled.

Well thank God the security guys did not pull the trigger that day, looking back today it would have being in vain, die for nothing!!! well I was not play acting as some would so interpret it today, I was willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice because I believed I was fighting a just cause for our people, state, party and our candidate the Governor, who I see as a brother, my two years senior in christ school Ado Ekiti.

Well in any case that was just because this happened where cameras were, what of several other moments where only God saw and a few people knew. Well thank God for all things , no regrets.

So if they were giving me the ticket because of the "shoot me shoot me" morbid scene, why did I have to go out campaigning through the Constituency so hard? It was war of some sort.

I recall the gang up of "Bimbo must not enter ikole" and "Ikole Agenda"- again there was primaries and I won! I cant recall any meeting where I was and was given money for ticket by anybody, or elders/leaders/excos were told to work for Bimbo.

Third primary, in 2014/2015 for same house of Representatives. I had only just finished being Director General of Governor Fayemi's relection campaign, leaving Abuja for 6 months for the energy sapping and draining campaign, and all that went into it in all ways, ending with another morbid scene the night before the election when marauders stormed my father's house looking for me !

Everyone knows what happened to me and my 89year old father. Again thank God for sparing my life and that of my father, one would have been wasted for nothing!@!

Anyway 2 months after, at this time Gov. Fayose had taken over, regardless of being the Director General of the relection campaign of the Governor months earlier, I had to go through another gruelling primary election with serious campaigns, that ultimately held in Ayedun. I am aware of those who were funded against me!

But as the good Lord and people would have it , I won again to the glory of God , defeating Hon Weluwelu, My Egbon Awotiku and Bar Peter Owolabi.

So with the above to the best of my knowledge and under God the facts as known to me, having gone through these under these circumstances, how can it then be fair to have to go to primary election in 2019, being the fourth time for the house of Representatives, and two days before the election, I was with the Governor to reconfirm if he is supporting anyone, and he clearly said No!

Just as I had asked him two or three times earlier and to which he said No, added to the fact that he was the one that asked me what I wanted after the gubernatorial tussle, coupled with the fact that if the zoning thing (that I dont believe in) is considered it was Oye's turn and other assurances of fairness.to all.

Everyone will attest to the fact that I again started aggressive campaign and mobilisation for the party, one of which, at my instance I led #300 #people from the #PDP in the two wards from my town back to APC and they were received by no other than the Ekiti State Chairman of APC , Bar. Omotosho and his PRO, Hon. Ade Ajayi.

Weeks later when the executive of my ward was constituted and names were submitted from Ward Chairman to Ex-officio and I did not not have as little as the right to even know who and when!!! I complained NOTHING WAS DONE!!!

So I have abbreviated a lot in this short write up to clearly give a sneak preview into my travails, this by no account represents 20% of the voyage, but needless saying I DO NOT HAVE ANY POINT TO PROVE TO ANYBODY what I know is that RECOMPENCE IS SURE, IF NOT NOW, SOMEDAY, IF NOT BY MAN CERTAINLY BY GOD.

To Olu and all these uninformed commentators, It will do you and whatever reputation you want to build to speak truth as much as possible, hyperbolic and embellished statements will serve you momentarily not enduringly.

In the instance you talked about, I was enjoined to reach out to those who contested at the primary so that we can have a United front for the party at the general election not to beg after primary! I did no rob. So where I was prostrating is only known in twisted minds.

I have seen other comments from the ludicrously infantile to the melodramatically ridiculous, and I possibly cannot be joining issues with all, but one thing is clear, I harbour no grudges neither do I begrudge anybody.

My political umbrella is called #nitoriojoolawa, it's not sloganeering, its because I try as much to ask when my actions of today are put on the scale of tommorow, will it still weigh ok?

Some of the actions of today portrayed in bad light as belligerence by those who initiate them or the beneficiaries or those who keep mute because of political correctness of today or pecuniary benefits will someday realise that these actions will serve as their referential refuge.

Those who keep mute in the face of injustice or defend same are accomplices...a real man must live for noble ideals. That is me. When I stood before gun toting guys that chilling nite, it was same pursuit of justice.

Lastly to those advising or plotting evil, I trust totally in Almighty God and those planning untoward action, let's us not start an inferno because we can't control it.

Eni n'sere ko ma se lo eni n'seka ko mura si..

Long after we leave political positions and even this world as it is sure we will, what will be left will be our works. I am mindful of that and my actions are moderated by that.

I will end with two of my favourite songs:

1. Ma pada, maa yo owo oo, ma pada lehin mi, Oba titi lai.

2. Emi o gbagbo p'enikan le d'ina mi, ohun ti mo mo ni pe Jesu lo le sohun gbogbo.

For the first time , here are some of the pictures of me in detention on the day of the so called primary election and the video of the situation in Ikole .

Whatever happens from here, let His will be done...

God bless .

#Congressman #bimbo #Daramola
18th May 2019.
Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

The Abuja Forces Behind The Travails Of Emir Sanusi - Thenigerian News / Abike Dabiri-erewa Is A Disgrace Not Fit To Lead NIDCOM- Deji Adeyanju / Stopping The Aspersions Being Cast On Rhodes-vivour, By Akingbolade Akinbobola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.