Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant (19153 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by chukslawrence(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2019
GloShare:
100k per day in Ajah? I think that's an error
I don't think so... It could be a four bedroom apartment.
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2019
Amuocha:
You mean short time angry
grin
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by stagger: 10:07pm On May 18, 2019
Lagos is a glorified shithole. Last time I was in Lekki Phase 1 a few weeks back, all I was assaulted with was the unbelievable stench of open drains everywhere on both sides of the road. WTF!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by Agugbadin: 10:08pm On May 18, 2019
GloShare:
100k per day in Ajah? I think that's an error

Ajah Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by donsheddy1(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2019
legibow:
I don't get it ooooo.. so no more per year again , it is now per day and per month... that is a serious issue... and u say no money is this country
I believe the OP used English to write his words. So what's difficult that you don't get?
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by Agugbadin: 10:11pm On May 18, 2019
stagger:
Lagos is a glorified shithole. Last time I was in Lekki Phase 1 a few weeks back, all I was assaulted with was the unbelievable stench of open drains everywhere on both sides of the road. WTF!

You are right, I had same experienc when I visited VFS office I was shocked to see open drains filled with empty plastic water bottles

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by CocoaOla: 10:12pm On May 18, 2019
Short let for olosho Yahoo boys and girls criminals and cultists assassin armed robber kidnappers in shits hole because average Nigerians doesn't earn up to that amount every month only ritualist does

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by legibow: 10:13pm On May 18, 2019
donsheddy1:
I believe the OP used English to write his words. So what's difficult that you don't get?
no vex, am still under somebody so I don't know the cost of living is high like dis....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by lonelygem(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Hi Guys

We Look at the Cost of renting short let apartments in Lagos, this post is for those who are looking at getting short lets close to work, travelers coming into the country etc or maybe those that want to go into the short let business and don't know how to go about it. This is for you

But first some definitions

What is Short Let or shared apartment ?

A short-term let (also known as a short-term rental) is understood to be any letting agreement that lasts less than six months, but often it is just a few weeks, or even one night. A short-term let is not always the same thing as an assured shorthold tenancy
short let is a property which will be let from a few weeks to a few months not usually up to a year.

Short Let involves individuals renting out a room in their apartments either to travelers, students, or workers who work near them. Charges are done daily, weekly and Monthly.

Short Lets can be a single room, shared room, 1 bedroom flat, studio apartment, 2 bedroom flat or even a whole house.

Short Lets apartments are already furnished , the person just need to pay the necessary fee and move in.

Read More from Our Blog
https://cotenant.com.ng/news/

We will be looking at how much it cost to get a short let per day or per month, Note some of this cost varies as most short lets are charged in Dollars and not Naira and are expensive due to where they are located example banana island short lets are super expensive

Ajah
The average price for short lets in Ajah is ₦100,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Alimosho
The average price for short lets in Alimosho is ₦30,000 per Month. The most expensive flat costs ₦80,000 per Month while the cheapest cost ₦1,500 per day

Apapa
The average price for short lets in Apapa is ₦50,000 per day. The most expensive costs ₦120,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦3,000 per day

Eko Atlantic City
The average price for short lets in EKC is ₦200,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦4,950,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per day

Gbagada
The average price for short lets in Gbagada is ₦80,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦10,000 per day

Ikorodu
The average price for short lets in Ikorodu is ₦20,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦50,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦1,000 per day

Ilupeju
The average price for short lets in Ilupeju is ₦120,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦45,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦10,000 per day

Ipaja
The average price for short lets in Ipaja is ₦20,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦50,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦7,000 per day

Badagry
The average price for short lets in Badagry is ₦10,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦30,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦5,500 per day

Isheri(Opic)
The average price for short lets in Isheri is ₦15,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦30,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦6,000 per day

Isolo
The average price for short lets in Isolo is ₦100,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦18,000 per day

Magodo
The average price for short lets in Magodo is ₦400,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦65,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦15,000 per day

Maryland
The average price for short lets in Maryland is ₦300,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦95,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦28,000 per day

Ojodu
The average price for short lets in Ojodu is ₦20,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦18,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Surulere
The average price for short lets in Surulere is ₦45,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦50,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Yaba
The average price for short lets in Yaba is ₦25,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Victoria Island
The average price for short lets in VI is ₦30,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦13,000 per day

Lekki
The average price for short lets in Lekki is ₦200,000 per month Read More Location and Cost

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

These is baseless as it lacks some vital details anyone would expect.

The size like is it 1 bedroom, 3 bedroom ensuit. Facility like air conditioner, and standards. U cant tell me all these are for the same size of apartment and same facility in them..

U can do better..

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by Agugbadin: 10:19pm On May 18, 2019
Who wants to be in Ikorodu, Kiddnapers den and worst place to stay in Lagos whether on short or on long term basis. Please take Ikorodu out of this post,thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by ifex370(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2019
Seun360:

300/400 dollars.

Lowest amount?

And then.. That's still within the 100k margin
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by ifex370(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2019
rawitools:
no be only smoke I think it's the way his own system react to sniper.

Lol... Sniper with a little touch of Alomo bitters
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by walexy14(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2019
Short stay Apartment and hotels are quite different
ifex370:

I think the op smoked something...

How much is a night at eko hotel again?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 11:58pm On May 18, 2019
walexy14:
Short stay Apartment and hotels are quite different

we have a lot of educated illiterates in Nigeria.. sorry to say
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by aalangel(f): 2:34am On May 19, 2019
legibow:
I don't get it ooooo.. so no more per year again , it is now per day and per month... that is a serious issue... and u say no money is this country

It's mainly for expatriates and rich visitors who want a home away from home.
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by pacespot(m): 4:59am On May 19, 2019
is that how money plenty reach in Lagos that people will spend N300k just to stay in one room in one day? most of these overpriced properties are often empty or a ghost land. where are business opportunities in Nigeria today that someone will pay that sum to stay in an apartment for a day, even politicians will think twice.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by legibow: 8:04am On May 19, 2019
aalangel:

It's mainly for expatriates and rich visitors who want a home away from home.
okay sir...
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by b30Eziamakab8: 10:15am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:17pm On May 19, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Prices are tagged to the expensive estates which have a minimum infrastructure...
So poorly served areas get pricy.. Postcode bias

Thanks to current financial state of the nation, there's a readjustment following deep introspection.

In which of the states in Nigeria is this introspective going on?

The government officials that should know better , either don't or allow structures go up without proper authority.

The Civil Servants are the cause of Nigeria's problems from time immemorial.

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by Konquest: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
CotenantNIG:
Hi Guys

We Look at the Cost of renting short let apartments in Lagos, this post is for those who are looking at getting short lets close to work, travelers coming into the country etc or maybe those that want to go into the short let business and don't know how to go about it. This is for you

But first some definitions

What is Short Let or shared apartment ?

A short-term let (also known as a short-term rental) is understood to be any letting agreement that lasts less than six months, but often it is just a few weeks, or even one night. A short-term let is not always the same thing as an assured shorthold tenancy
short let is a property which will be let from a few weeks to a few months not usually up to a year.

Short Let involves individuals renting out a room in their apartments either to travelers, students, or workers who work near them. Charges are done daily, weekly and Monthly.

Short Lets can be a single room, shared room, 1 bedroom flat, studio apartment, 2 bedroom flat or even a whole house.

Short Lets apartments are already furnished , the person just need to pay the necessary fee and move in.

Read More from Our Blog
https://cotenant.com.ng/news/

We will be looking at how much it cost to get a short let per day or per month, Note some of this cost varies as most short lets are charged in Dollars and not Naira and are expensive due to where they are located example banana island short lets are super expensive

Ajah
The average price for short lets in Ajah is ₦100,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Alimosho
The average price for short lets in Alimosho is ₦30,000 per Month. The most expensive flat costs ₦80,000 per Month while the cheapest cost ₦1,500 per day

Apapa
The average price for short lets in Apapa is ₦50,000 per day. The most expensive costs ₦120,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦3,000 per day

Eko Atlantic City
The average price for short lets in EKC is ₦200,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦4,950,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per day

Gbagada
The average price for short lets in Gbagada is ₦80,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦10,000 per day

Ikorodu
The average price for short lets in Ikorodu is ₦20,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦50,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦1,000 per day

Ilupeju
The average price for short lets in Ilupeju is ₦120,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦45,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦10,000 per day

Ipaja
The average price for short lets in Ipaja is ₦20,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦50,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦7,000 per day

Badagry
The average price for short lets in Badagry is ₦10,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦30,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦5,500 per day

Isheri(Opic)
The average price for short lets in Isheri is ₦15,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦30,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦6,000 per day

Isolo
The average price for short lets in Isolo is ₦100,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦18,000 per day

Magodo
The average price for short lets in Magodo is ₦400,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦65,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦15,000 per day

Maryland
The average price for short lets in Maryland is ₦300,000 per month. The most expensive flat costs ₦95,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦28,000 per day

Ojodu
The average price for short lets in Ojodu is ₦20,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦18,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Surulere
The average price for short lets in Surulere is ₦45,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦50,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Yaba
The average price for short lets in Yaba is ₦25,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per month while the cheapest cost ₦5,000 per day

Victoria Island
The average price for short lets in VI is ₦30,000 per day. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per day while the cheapest cost ₦13,000 per day

Lekki
The average price for short lets in Lekki is ₦200,000 per month Read More Location and Cost

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by SFSAssociate: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2023
I’m reading N30,000 per month in Alimosho. Who has any info on such property?
Re: Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant by SFSAssociate: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2023
philip0906:
I’m seeing 30k per month in Alimosho. Who has any info on such property?

Note: I don’t mind paying you for the info

Did you get any info on this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Build A Fence On This Marshy Land? / Advantages Of Using Cement Boards When Building / Best Selling Property On The Mainland @ Opebi,ikeja +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.