Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Bush Baby: Real Or Myth.... Please Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bush Baby: Real Or Myth.... Please Share Your Experience (326 Views)

Cadistry: HowA Nigerian Guy Juggles Cards At An Event, Real Or Magic? (Video) / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Dead ‘bush Baby’ Found In University Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bush Baby: Real Or Myth.... Please Share Your Experience by yungdynho(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2019
When I was a kid I heard the stories of a supposedly mystical creature / animal called the 'Bush Baby' that was seen only at night and always cry like a real crying baby.
According to the story teller, the animal would then kill and eat any unfortunate victim that comes to the aid of the 'crying baby'.
Currently, I have been hearing the cry of a baby around my hostel in Ozoro, Delta State for the past four nights which I supposedly think its the cry of a "Bush Baby".
I made a little research on google about it and I found out that the real bush baby is just a Wild Cat.
How real was the story or was it just a myth?
Please share your experience.
THANKS
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth.... Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 18, 2019
Wait let me ask IFA grin

(1) (Reply)

Se What People Have To Say About Corps Member Who Turned Trouser To Skirt / [PHOTOS] Cardi B Ripped Jumpsuit While Twerking, See Photos Here / Trump Orders Ice To Target Migrant Families In Pre-dawn Sunday Raids – Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.