Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. (3718 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Acermoon(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2019
Only enemies of meaningful development will go against Tinubu....
Let the people with wisdom lead us... Tinubu is the man.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by jaytee01(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2019
In your tramadol induced dreams...... That kleptomaniac drug dealer can never smell the presidency.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by AirFireEarthH20: 8:12pm On May 18, 2019
Hell Rufai go still show am peper when time don reach grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by blackboy(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2019
Why campaign for him. Let him change
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2019
hummmmm God will choose for us
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by yarimo(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2019
JAMO4REAL1:
hummmmm God will choose for us
before are you the one that want to choose for us? undecided
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by yarimo(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2019
limeta:
Spit
Not another muslim
see this Cameroonian talking in Nigeria's affairs. Mtewww undecided
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by RZArecta2(m): 12:13am On May 19, 2019
ElRufai will beat Tinubu and his nairaland zombies like small children including those castrated monkeys on this thread, just watch and see grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by ChristianNorth: 5:30am On May 19, 2019
A thief cannot be president of this country. We can't allow a hard-core klepto and cocaine addict 3 seconds access to our CBN vault.

Only yoruba moslems will vote for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by duncun: 7:01am On May 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Donelli: 7:12am On May 19, 2019
duncun:
Yoruba's are testing tinubus popularity among Nigerians by throwing in these posts.
They are only doing more damage to whatever game they want to play .
Tinubu is popular, what is being sampled is acceptability. If it doesn't work, there's still the option of projecting a puppet...but first, he needs the national assembly and governors in his pocket.

If you can't get it in person, get it by proxy... that's the game wink
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by helinues: 7:16am On May 19, 2019
Never never. Tinubu is not interested in presidency. You guys should stop misleading people
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by helinues: 7:17am On May 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:
A thief cannot be president of this country. We can't allow a hard-core klepto and cocaine addict 3 seconds access to our CBN vault.

Only yoruba moslems will vote for him.

Did he stole your money? They are religious but harboured more hatred than pagan
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by duncun: 7:27am On May 19, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:36am On May 19, 2019
Donelli:

Tinubu is popular, what is being sampled is acceptability. If it doesn't work, there's still the option of projecting a puppet...but first, he needs the national assembly and governors in his pocket.

If you can't get it in person, get it by proxy... that's the game wink

But this is dead on arrival

The only way a Tinubu or his stooge can be president is if PDP presents a South Eastner as president

And this is not going to happen now.... The east and pDP know this... That's why their presidency remains in the north for 2023...

Tinubu cannot win a Tambuwal or kwakwanso... Who will rope in the south east and South south with a wike VP...

But we shouldn't even be talking about 2023 now when Buhari is yet to start his second tenure... What about his campaign promises... The youths are not impressing me at all
They ought to be putting pressure on the government to deliver and cut costs of governance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 19, 2019
In my opinion, Tinubu would be the best President Nigeria has had post the miltary era and since 1999. His Presidential ambition, if indeed he has such, would be a hard sell but very possible to achieve. Is "unelectable" Buhari (according to EL Rufai and many others) not a second term President today? You just need to play the political game and leave the emotional folks to continue bloviating sentimentally.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2019
duncun:
He can be popular in some states in sw, but he will get 0 acceptability dwn se/ss. As it stands he can't devide the north and he will struggle even in sw. His game is over

My friend sharap !!!! Alway going on about SE/SS. After two elections that delivered a PMB win, despite Buhari having "0 acceptability" in SE/SS, are you lot not now discredited as an irrelevant voting bloc? Politics is about permanent interest and you emotional chest-beaters will never understand that. We Yorubas do.

If Tinubu gets the North on board, with specific political deal brokerage, he will be President and there is nothing you hateful lot can do about this. You made far more noise about Buhari yet could not prevent him becoming President twice when political deal brokerage between the SW and North got everyone in APC behind PMB. You guys are jus dimwits who will never understand Nigerian politics because you are too hateful, emotional and obsessed with individuals rather than ideas. The famous saying below shows Igbo thinking i.e small minds. That is why you are useless at politics.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Earthquake3: 9:06am On May 19, 2019
helinues:
Never never. Tinubu is not interested in presidency. You guys should stop misleading people

Are you Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by sapoyoro(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2019
Oshigun:
In my opinion, Tinubu would be the best President Nigeria has had post the miltary era and since 1999. His Presidential ambition, if indeed he has such, would be a hard sell but very possible to achieve. Is "unelectable" Buhari (according to EL Rufai and many others) not a second term President today? You just need to play the political game and leave the emotional folks to continue bloviating sentimentally.
my brother,if APC mistakenly present Mr tinubu,their loss will even start from SW...
Tinubu is seen as the face of corruption, far worse than Atiku..
the mere name "tinubu" makes a lot of SWesteners angry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by sapoyoro(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2019
Oshigun:

My friend sharap !!!! Alway going on about SE/SS. After two elections that delivered a PMB win, despite Buhari having "0 acceptability" in SE/SS, are you lot not now discredited as an irrelevant voting bloc? Politics is about permanent interest and you emotional chest-beaters will never understand that. We Yorubas do.

If Tinubu gets the North on board, with specific political deal brokerage, he will be President and there is nothing you hateful lot can do about this. You made far more noise about Buhari yet could not prevent him becoming President twice when political deal brokerage between the SW and North got everyone in APC behind PMB. You guys are jus dimwits who will never understand Nigerian politics because you are too hateful, emotional and obsessed with individuals rather than ideas. The famous saying below shows Igbo thinking i.e small minds. That is why you are useless at politics.

some parts of the SW u meant to say.. seeing as despite tinubu' s perceived fame in SW,his party share votes almost equally with the opposition both in 2015 and particularly in 2019..
let's be honest with ourselves bro..tinubu cant be president..
controversial and has a lot of baggages...
and like I pointed to u earlier,his failure will start right from SW.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Dillusionist(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2019
A thief can never be a president.
Osibanjo is way better but he's a puppet.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by able20(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2019
Acermoon:
Only enemies of meaningful development will go against Tinubu....

Let the people with wisdom lead us... Tinubu is the man.....
Mumu, did you collect small naira notes from Tinubu's Bullion van or you're on similar Drugs like him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by stonemasonn: 10:19am On May 19, 2019
That’ll be the death of Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by sapoyoro(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Who is this Oponu. You think every in Southwest don’t know he’s our Asiwaju right now ? Aye e ma baje ni you this Okoro that always put mouth for wetin you no know
I did not quote you,the person I quoted,I didn't insult him..
and you mindlessly jump in calling another person "oponu" cos your agreement did not align with him,shows how much you lack home training...

as for the rest of your gibberish, can you tell me why PDP won some states and have an incredible 47% of the voted in Sw despite tinubu's popularity? I mean PDP got some 1.7 million votes in a region that has its own as vp
or in 2015 when PDP got 43% of the votes?
where was this asiwaju influence like what you will say of buhari in the north for example...

as for the other nonsense, tinubu is not my asiwaju,he can be the asiwaju of your town,family,or friends,there was no time we Yorubas agreed that one man is our asiwaju...that you have submitted your destiny and thinking cap to him does not mean all of we Yorubas are...we independent minded... you have your right of letting Mr tinubu be in charge of your destiny, and others like we too has right not do so...
there is no obligation that all Yoruba must be lovers of tinubu...

u should have let oshigun replied my post before you came with your inane madness declaring Yorubas who do not agree with your political view okoro or all that nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Acermoon(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2019
Tinubu I know..... 2023
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by ChristianNorth: 10:59am On May 19, 2019
Oshigun:
You mean a thief would be the best Nigerian president since 1999?

Tinubu can not even clear SW with 90%. PDP's ticket in the North remains sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 19, 2019
Tinubu cannot be president of this country, it's an own goal if APC fields him... opposition would win before 15 states are even announced.

Although he would help in Unifying the country, because the number of people against him would bring about Unity of purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict Sparks Jubilation In Zamfara / 'Give Us CSP James Nwafor', Nigerian Youths Demand / Our Oduduwa Republic Outreach At A Primary School Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.