Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Dj Khaled Drops Nipsey Hussle’s Final Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Khaled Drops Nipsey Hussle’s Final Music Video (277 Views)

Download DJ Khaled – GOD DID Ft. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-z, John Legend / DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts Ft. Rihanna And Bryson Tiller Mp3 Download / Download Mp3: Dj Khaled Ft Jay Z, Future & Beyoncé – Top Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dj Khaled Drops Nipsey Hussle’s Final Music Video by Bharekta: 7:53pm On May 18, 2019
DJ Khaled has released the video for “Higher,” the last music video that the late, great Nipsey Hussle ever made.

The track is taken from Khaled’s new album, ‘Father Of Asahd’, and also features r&b singer, John Legend.

Khaled also posted a note via his Instagram to his followers about the collab:

https://bluebloodz.com.ng/dj-khaled-drops-nipsey-hussles-final-music-video/

The NOTE READS :

“Recently, I embarked on a soul-searching journey down a road I never thought I would travel in a million years. It began when a tragedy robbed the world of an enlightened soul, a brother, a father, a partner and my friend, Nipsey Hussle,”

Khaled wrote.

“Just days prior, he shared his energy and positivity with me on a video set for a song called “Higher.” After much prayer and reflection; and with the full blessing of the Asghedom family, I am sharing that moment with the world.”

Keep Resting Nipsey.

https://bluebloodz.com.ng/dj-khaled-drops-nipsey-hussles-final-music-video/

DO NOT FORGET TO FOLLOW BLUEBLOODZBLOG ON IG : @officialbluebloodz , TWITTER : officialblublo1

Thanksssss.

(1) (Reply)

Former Bbnaija Housemate, Cee-c Dazzles In Sultry New Photos / [video] Wizzypro Ft. Barry Jhay, Magnito & Di Mien – Life / Teni – Power Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.