Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Israeli Regime Worked For President Buhari In The Last Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Israeli Regime Worked For President Buhari In The Last Presidential Election (370 Views)

Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt / BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Israeli Regime Worked For President Buhari In The Last Presidential Election by Elbinawi: 8:41pm On May 18, 2019
The Israeli regime worked for President Buhari in the last presidential election:

When the Opposition Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar sent me a Messenger last December, we discussed extensively. One of the points I raised to him was that the Saudi and Israeli regimes will team up and work for President Buhari against Atiku. The Saudi regime has funded Buhari in the past. They will do so again since he is presently executing their evil agenda in Nigeria. The biggest enemy of the racist Zionist Israeli regime in Africa is Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

A report released by a U.S.-based firm, Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, revealed that the Isreali-based firm (Archimedes) worked for President Buhari to smear his leading opponent, Atiku Abubakar during the last general elections on social media platforms.

The Associated Press (AP), published the report on Friday titled: “Isreali disinformation campaign targeted Nigerian election”.

Both the racist and barbaric Saudi and Israeli regimes do not want peace to reign in Nigeria. They want the wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari to continue his genocidal attacks against innocent and defenseless Nigerians.

The US President Trump has a natural aversion for Buhari. In their last meeting Trump described Buhari as "sick and lifeless". But Trump is a hostage in the White House. He is not in charge. Global Zionism is in charge.

#FreeZakZaky

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: The Israeli Regime Worked For President Buhari In The Last Presidential Election by Tocynone(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2019
Source
Re: The Israeli Regime Worked For President Buhari In The Last Presidential Election by rusher14: 9:04pm On May 18, 2019
The ads Al Jazeera was able to get Facebook to approve included a false claim that armed group Boko Haramwould take part in the elections.

Other claims included US President Donald Trump voicing his support for opposition leader Atiku Abubakar, the deadline for collection of personal voter cards in Nigeria being extended by a week, and thousands of Nigerian refugees getting a voting extension after the February 16 election date.

All four claims were false but Facebook approved ads for the stories to be run on the social media platform after Al Jazeera made slight changes to them to overcome Facebook's initial rejections, effectively tricking Facebook's approval system.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/02/exclusive-facebook-fake-news-ads-nigerian-vote-190214115116293.html

(1) (Reply)

The Emefiele Tape Annotated. / Rising Suicide Rate: Omokri Proposes A National Suicide Prevention Scheme / The Vice President Never Made Any Derogatory Comments Against Ipob And The Fulan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.