Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,109 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Exposed!regina Daniels Is Using Juju On My Husband –ned Nwoko’s 4th Wife Cries O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed!regina Daniels Is Using Juju On My Husband –ned Nwoko’s 4th Wife Cries O (3733 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko / Exposed! Regina Daniels Is Not 18, Her Real Age Revealed! (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!regina Daniels Is Using Juju On My Husband –ned Nwoko’s 4th Wife Cries O by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 18, 2019
It is no longer news that Regina Daniels is the latest woman behind Ned Nwoko’s heart because he has does nothing more than to shower her with lots of expensive gifts that Regina won’t stop flaunting on social media and this is a good reason to say she is his favourite at the moment .

The story is about to take another dimension now because one of the wives of Ned Nwoko who has been seeing all these have come to social media to accuse Regina of using Juju for their husband . See more of this News here with Pictures http://michaelmorning.xyz/2019/05/18/exposed-regina-daniels-is-using-juju-on-my-husband-ned-nwokos-4th-wife-cries-out/

Re: Exposed!regina Daniels Is Using Juju On My Husband –ned Nwoko’s 4th Wife Cries O by AuroraB(f): 1:33am On May 19, 2019
So convenient to shield the 'innocent man'. As the juvenile wey him be naa undecided
No go siddon one corner, dey drag manhood with your daughter's age mate angry

(1) (Reply)

Actress Victoria Kolawole Show Off Her Newly Acquired White Benz / [watch Full Video] Naira Marley Steps Into The Court Today With Confidence / Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.