Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) (3500 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by ZWorld: 9:17pm On May 18, 2019
A video showing moment a grown man punched a black lady who engaged him in a fight, has sparked outrage on social media.

The lady who taunted the man severally before stretching out her hand to fight the man, left many perturbed the moment she landed on the ground after receiving a blow.

However, internet users has since reacted to the video and condemned the man's action in it's entirety.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-punches-lady-for-engaging-him-in-a-fight-she-slumps-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by ZWorld: 9:17pm On May 18, 2019
cry

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by IamD18: 9:19pm On May 18, 2019
These creatures are just bunch of temptations to men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2019
He's cooling off in jail, getting banged up while dropping the soap and trending on Nairaland.
Very silly and yucky of the babe...disgusting
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2019
cornerplus:
Daddytime too grin

Lol you catch me...
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by blues343(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2019
IIF TO SAY NA MOUTH DEM DEY TAKE FIGHT WOMEN FOR DON BEAT US TIRE :DIIF TO SAY NA MOUTH DEM DEY TAKE FIGHT WOMEN FOR DON BEAT US TIRE
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2019
This idiot thinks combat is the same thing as toying with emotions.. Laying on the back to collect plantain or running around in paynt.

Them go beat you whosky. IDIOT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by Jayslicky: 9:40pm On May 18, 2019
This is just like a case of peter giving to the beggar.

In this case, the guy will be like "Insults and sharp mouth I have not but what I have I will give to you", then punches her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 9:50pm On May 18, 2019
And one Dog said only weak men lay hands on a woman

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:28pm On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 10:47pm On May 18, 2019
Sometimes you need to shut some ladies up!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by Makaveli217(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
This is just like a case of peter giving to the beggar.

In this case, the guy will be like "Insults and sharp mouth I have not but what I have I will give to you", then punches her.
Lol
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by TheOtherRoom: 11:40pm On May 18, 2019
She spat on the man before the man gave it too her hot

Saw it on 5cent Instagram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by mrNEMZY(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2019
"Real men don't hit women" crazy quote used by feminists to deceive a bunch of foolish males.

Thank God, guys these days are getting wiser. That guy deserves a crate of beer.
If a lady decides to lay her week hands on you, you owe it to every male around the world to lay your own hands on her.

Nonsense

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by hamid6249: 5:08am On May 19, 2019
I don't care if you are a girl, a lady, a woman either married or unmarried you do shit to my face I replace it with soak away poo... You can't be hiding under the disguise if being an opposite sex to harass me.. I don't take shit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by hamid6249: 5:11am On May 19, 2019
SAN, chief judge, chief prosecutor una well done ba you put am for jail... Cho cho cho, na you put him for jail?
daddytime:
He's cooling off in jail, getting banged up while dropping the soap and trending on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by ZWorld: 7:36am On May 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2019
If you follow women and their bad mouth ehn, you will do something very drastic.

4 Likes

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by DonMarvay(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2019
In as much as it is wrong for a man to hit a woman, I guess some women try to use that as an advantage to push guys to the limit thinking they won't react and at the end of the day they will get the shocker of their lives and people will condemning the actor of the guy.

Some women actually deserve to be hit sometimes because of their actions. Imagine hitting a guy too many times and even when he is trying to avoid the lady she still keeps pushing because she feels it's wrong for the guy to hit her but it's right for her to hit him. Trust me those sort of ladies just deserve to be slammed on the ground so that they stay there and rethink their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:53am On May 19, 2019
The kind charges wey dem go slam am ehn
Battery
Aggravated Assault
Pub nuisance,etc
Yankee dem like paper work die
Even naira marley sef go hail
Us judiciary system wey be say men dia judges dey mad with mad eye for an eye sentencing like who don kush 5bags of SK

At least he must go jail if e too small 10 years.
This is what they call
Finish him
Finish him

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by MJBOLT: 8:21am On May 19, 2019
well deserved,next time b*tch wont talk trash

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 19, 2019
DonMarvay:
In as much as it is wrong for a man to hit a woman, I guess some women try to use that as an advantage to push guys to the limit thinking they won't react and at the end of the day they will get the shocker of their lives and people will condemning the actor of the guy.

Some women actually deserve to be hit sometimes because of their actions. Imagine hitting a guy too many times and even when he is trying to avoid the lady she still keeps pushing because she feels it's wrong for the guy to hit her but it's right for her to hit him. Trust me those sort of ladies just deserve to be slammed on the ground so that they stay there and rethink their actions.
it is not wrong for a man to hit woman a woman is human too. If you can hit your fellow man for disrespecting you I see no reason why you shouldn't hit a woman for disrespecting you

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On May 19, 2019
"NOT A REAL MAN.
REAL MEN DON'T HIT LADIES NO MATTER WHAT".

BUT REAL WOMEN SHOULD HIT MEN ANYHOW THEY LIKE..

WHEN A MAN HITS A WOMAN HE'S CALLED WEAK.
WHEN A WOMAN HITS A MAN SHE'S CALLED STRONG.

WHAT KIND OF DOUBLE STANDARD NONSENSE IS THAT?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by BABSSSOO(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2019
daddytime:
probably not, she spat on him, before the guy gave it to her.... that could pass for provocation.

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2019
BABSSSOO:
probably not, she spat on him, before the guy gave it to her.... that could pass for provocation.

Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2019
daddytime:

Dude is at home probably smoking a joint. Self defense bro. She attacked first
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

Dude is at home probably smoking a joint. Self defense bro. She attacked first

I understand jare...some babes can be so caustic in manners and tongue for shizzle..
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by ZWorld: 11:34am On May 19, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos) by stalingraddd(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2019
equal lefts and rights

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association / Siblings Banished From Their Area For Sleeping With Each Other (PICS/VIDEO) / How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.