Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? (593 Views)

My Memory Sudden Stopped Working. / Top 8 Android Apps To Download To Kill Time This Sunday / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? by Comanche(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2019
I just got a 32 gig memory card and my downloads aren't going there...
How can I reset it?
Re: How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? by khalhokage(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2019
Depends on what you're downloading with you have to set each app you download with to download to your SD card, alternatively you could also just move them to your SD card after downloading.
Re: How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? by bravesoul247(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2019
Comanche:
I just got a 32 gig memory card and my downloads aren't going there...
How can I reset it?
depends on the device you're using
Re: How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? by Comanche(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2019
khalhokage:
Depends on what you're downloading with you have to set each app you download with to download to your SD card, alternatively you could also just move them to your SD card after downloading.

I already tried the second option last night, and it worked.

Thanks.

Modified

So I tried the first alternative for my Chrome browser now...it didn't take me a minute...worked like magic.

I can't believe something as simple as that has been eluding me for weeks.

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? by Comanche(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2019
bravesoul247:
depends on the device you're using

Solved. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make My Files Download To My Memory Card? by khalhokage(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2019
Comanche:

I already tried the second option last night, and it worked.

Thanks.

Modified

So I tried the first alternative for my Chrome browser now...it didn't take me a minute...worked like magic.

I can't believe something as simple as that has been eluding me for weeks.

Thanks a bunch!
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Google Face Unlock On Any Android Phone. / Brand New Google Pixel 3 (128gb) @ 250k / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.