Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey (909 Views)

Please Who Knows Anything About This University / This University Produces The Most Billionaires / This University Gave Me Scholarship. SCAM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2019
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2019
Thanks to two people who have helped so far. Thank u so much.

May God grant your desires too. Amen.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2019
I heard 10 people have volunteered and answered the survey question.

Wow, thank you guys. Pls, more help. Let help our own. Thank you. It maybe ur turn tomorrow.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 6:02am On May 19, 2019
Thanks to those who helped me so far. Thanks.

Pls, I still need more people.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by ekkywolex(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by ekkywolex(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2019
All d best
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by jamebex(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2019
Just did.

Success in your research.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2019
ekkywolex:
All d best
Thank you so much.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2019
jamebex:
Just did.

Success in your research.

Wow

So grateful. Thank you.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2019
Guys, Im super excited, we have reached 350 surveyed answered!

This is amazing! Im super grateful. We are headed to 1000. Still a long way to go but this is encouraging!

Pls, those of you who showed me love, thank you. Pls, I need more of you.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2019
Guys, we are at 400 now. Great. Some of the participants came from nairaland. U guys rock. We need more.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2019
we are at 450

Pls, do more for us guys. Encourage your friends to help us out with the simple survey.

Thank u to the lovely ones who helped so far
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2019
Guys.. We are at 503 now. I'm so excited.

Many came from here. Thank u guys.

We still need more o. Na 1000 we need. I trust nairaland. We are legion here.

Share and help if u havent
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2019
We are doing it guys..
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2019
We are close to 550 guys. Thank u
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2019
we are now at 630 guys. Thank u, thank u, thank u. Pls, we are heading to 1000. We can do it. Nairaland is made up of millions of users.

Help us, share with your friends. Once we reach 1000, I will surely update here.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2019
830 now. Thank u guys. We can actually meet our target today which is to reach 1000!

U guys here rock!
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2019
Guys, we are at 920, wow

Nairaland fit make person a president o. grin

Pls if u are yet to help us, kindly do. We are 80 to go.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2019
We just need few more my people!

Less than 40 now to go!
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by majorgr: 9:50pm On May 20, 2019
just did, good luck with your research
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2019
majorgr:
just did, good luck with your research

Thank u very much. U all are amazing!
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
Guys, thank u so much. We have reached our target for the research. My self and my friend are super grateful to everyone who helped us with the survey.

God will also meet your needs, amen.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by majorgr: 9:58pm On May 22, 2019
Princedapace:

Thank u very much. U all are amazing!
me ma i need help with a simple survey biko see the link below, thank you house

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScK61fkMU_0NbLgVon7kb0B_hO89dXGSpFT6R8hRJCkFTMOtg/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by nnewa: 11:43am On May 26, 2019
I just did.
How does one get to know the outcome and contribution of the survey.
Had seen your spoesl earlier, thought this was family planning
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2019
nnewa:
I just did.
How does one get to know the outcome and contribution of the survey.
Had seen your spoesl earlier, thought this was family planning

will share the findings when she is done if you dont mind. Thanks once again bro.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Celsony: 10:06pm On May 26, 2019
Done bro
Good luck to your friend.
Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2019
Celsony:
Done bro
Good luck to your friend.

Thank u so much..

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by ProfBlessed(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2019
I've done it. Success!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Fill This University Of Florida Online Survey by Princedapace(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2019
ProfBlessed:
I've done it. Success!

Thank u very much..

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Group For Aspiring Medical Students / ASUU Strike: South-west Students Give Seven Days Ultimatum To FG, Threaten Mass / Pls Help Me With New Coined Words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.