Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Tells Juventus Who To Appoint As Next Manager (GUESS WHO?) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Tells Juventus Who To Appoint As Next Manager (GUESS WHO?) (966 Views)

Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tells Juventus Who To Appoint As Next Manager (GUESS WHO?) by gistyinka(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2019
Former Manchester United, Real Madrid legend and Portuguese international talisman Cristiano Ronaldo has given the club’s hierarchy name of manager to replace the outgoing Juventus FC‘s coach Massimiliano Allegri, who ends his 5-Years successful outing with the Italian champions this summer.

According to Football Italia, the 5-times FIFA Best Player of the year winner Ronaldo reportedly told Juventus chief’s to sign Napoli manager, Carlo Ancelotti as the coach that will succeed the outgoing coach Massimiliano Allegri.

Guess Who Cristiano Ronaldo Advice Juventus Directors To Appoint As Next Manager, Following Departure of Massimiliano Allegri

http://gyonlineng.com/guess-who-ronaldo-advice-juventus-directors-to-appoint-as-next-manager/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tells Juventus Who To Appoint As Next Manager (GUESS WHO?) by gistyinka(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2019
Both Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlo Ancelotti worked together between 2013 and 2015 during their time successful year at Real Madrid.

http://gyonlineng.com/guess-who-ronaldo-advice-juventus-directors-to-appoint-as-next-manager/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tells Juventus Who To Appoint As Next Manager (GUESS WHO?) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2019
I was scared to open the thread, I thought I would see the name of a certain jobless man from Portugal ����

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tells Juventus Who To Appoint As Next Manager (GUESS WHO?) by Jokerman(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2019
IamPatriotic:
I was scared to open the thread, I thought I would see the name of a certain jobless man from Portugal ����

Lol... I think Ancelotti is better

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Pictures Of Lionel Messi & His Wife / Australian Boxer Aged 27 Collapses And Dies After Taking A Punch during training / Man Almost Arrested For Using A Photo Of Mourinho As His Whatsapp DP (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.